NameLot

Any successful sale using Facebook Ads ?

Labeled as discuss in Domain Selling and Domain Sales, started by TheBuyerz, Aug 12, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. TheBuyerz

TheBuyerz Established Member

Hi !

I was thinking to launch a facebook ads to sell some of my domain names, did you got any successful sale using this method ? Have you already used PIXEL to insist on the users that already shown some interest on them ?

Please let me know your story about it, Highly interested to try this approach !

Thank you

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. DomainChat.net

DomainChat.net DomainChat.net ★★★★★★★★★★

already tried before, but still no sale
    how about you guys?

3. CraigD

CraigD 360promo.com VIP

@easywebdomains.net - do you have any experience with this?

4. CraigD

CraigD 360promo.com VIP

I realise this isn't quite the same, but I know that there are Facebook Groups for domainers & domain sales but it may just be another case of targeting domainers over end-users, and from what I have seen some of them are abused by web-development and app spammers.

5. easywebdomains.net

easywebdomains.net Established Member

For Clients, I spent most of my time on Adwords search,with some experience on content related ads as well. For social media I went the supposed "free" content route, mainly the Youtube/Wordpress Blog combo which works well as a traffic driver, and facebook/Twitter posts. So not enough experience on Facebook paid ads to comment.

However all these systems come down to CTR (Click Through Rate), get that higher than the crowd and great things start happening in your campaign. This is why I am spending all my time right now looking into how increase the Sell Through Rate in Domaining.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
  6. Bohdan

Bohdan Established Member

@Riz M. uses Linkedin for this purpose

7. Rory Ivey

Rory Ivey Top Contributor VIP

Not ads, but people PM me through facebook multiple times to buy names. I don't even know how they found me.

8. TheBuyerz

TheBuyerz Established Member

Thanks all for this informative posts.

I will try Facebook, Twitter and Reddit and will let you know the results.

Reddit and twitter because up to 90% of my domain names are crypto related, most of crypto users are on reddit and twitter.

@Riz M. Interested to know the results on Linkedin if this don't annoye you.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
  9. CraigD

CraigD 360promo.com VIP

Personally, I'd be very careful about using Linkedin for posting marketing material.

It needs to be of the highest calibre, and infrequent, or you risk losing valuable contacts.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice