Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Facebook Ads - Need help targeting an audience

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

cdnbigd

Established Member
Impact
129
Hey Guys,

This is my first time using Facebook Ads. I have a service which the target audience is: Authors (and Publishers perhaps). I couldn't find any target "interests" while filling out the Facebook Ads form which was for authors.

Any tips or suggestions on which interests to pick or anything else in order to ensure I'm targeting published Authors? So far, I just winged it and selected a couple interests of "Writing" and "Literature".

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Not sure if you have done this or not:

Pick Books for Broad Category then Literature/Reading.
Go back to Precise Interests and enter your keywords. #Publishing, #Author, #Self-publishing,etc.


Not mine: http://adespresso.com/academy/guides/facebook-ads
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back