Domain Empire

domain Any of these domains worth anything? : MusicToSleep.com, KpopArtists.com, YouCosplay.com +MORE

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
I got the following names just this week for the reg fee, any of these worth something?

And what should I do with the sites, are they good enough to make websites on or sell them somewhere?

So far I started websites on KpopArtists and musicToSleep. MusicPuns will probably be a copy of KpopArtists, so like a memes site.

Also random question, should I use other domain registrar than godaddy like NameSilo / dynadot because its quite expensive for godaddy.

BuyHealing.com

DanceJumps.com
– ($580 estibot) 480 exact searches, 2,900 broad searches / month

GirlOffers.com

KpopArtists.com
– ($770 estibot) 590 exact searches, 8,100 broad searches / month

MusicPuns.com
– (under $100 estibot, error?) 1,600 exact searches, 4,400 broad searches / month

MusicToSleep.com
– ($620 estibot) 480 exact searches, 111,000 broad searches / month

RoyalOpen.com
– ($640 estibot) 28 exact seaches, 33,100 wide searches / month

SnapXr.com
– Short and means photography related to Xr. SnapVr.com is a website and is doing well @ godaddy appraise bot at $2796.

ThePerfectArt.com

VeganMeatballs.com
– ($530 estibot) 1,000 exact searches, 8,100 wide searches

YouCosplay.com

YouCrystal.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
bump

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
RoyalOpen.com - maybe, see if BrandBucket, BrandPa, or Namerific will accept it for listing

the rest, not so much - some would have been OK singular.

Just an opinion though, take it with a grain of salt.

•••

KPopArtists.com <--- KPop is starting to get western exposure, put this up for sale for low $xxx or make offer

RoyalOpen.com <--- lots of odd possibilities, put it up for sale low $xxx or make offer. Watch views/traffic. If you start seeing it pick up then bump up your price a little at a time.

•••
Like others Kpop and Royal are OK but the rest sound like English not first language domains. Meaning they don't make sense as read. No fault to you but in the domain game your English knowledge will have to be a bit better.

•••
Thanks for the opinions all. I didn't expect you guys to like RoyalOpen that much, so that's new to me!

RoyalOpen.com - maybe, see if BrandBucket, BrandPa, or Namerific will accept it for listing
Cool idea, I'll definitely need to look more into this kind of thing as I've never done that before. So try all 3?

the rest, not so much - some would have been OK singular.
Like others Kpop and Royal are OK but the rest sound like English not first language domains. Meaning they don't make sense as read. No fault to you but in the domain game your English knowledge will have to be a bit better.

I modified the original post and added the search volume from google and their estibot.com values. My english is just fine lol... at least I like to think so!? Which ones dont make sense to read?

UPDATES:

- Added 1 new domain, snapxr.com
- Submitted to BrandBucket for consideration:
  • RoyalOpen.com
  • DanceJumps.com
  • SnapXr.com
  • ThePerfectArt.com
  • YouCosplay.com
  • YouCrystal.com

Last edited:
•••
I feel like ThePerfectArt might have some traction as well. Seems to lend itself to a lot of different branding possibilities across a broad range of sectors. No idea what it would be worth but it seems like it might be the perfect fit for a company who might pay above the odds for it.

•••
I feel like ThePerfectArt might have some traction as well. Seems to lend itself to a lot of different branding possibilities across a broad range of sectors. No idea what it would be worth but it seems like it might be the perfect fit for a company who might pay above the odds for it.

Thank you, what would be the best place to sell it? I already submitted it for consideration @ BrandBucket, think its worth adding to Flippa for the $9 posting fee?

•••
•••
•••
Think of putting some effort into Music To Sleep and develop it together with a YT channel.
Youtube still is kind of a sure shot in terms of SEO and easily capable of turning your searches into visitors.
For "sleep music" there are 100k - 1m wide searches monthly btw.. Best of luck, great potential!
Edit: You're already on it ;) Nice..

Last edited:
•••
Think of putting some effort into Music To Sleep and develop it together with a YT channel.
Youtube still is kind of a sure shot in terms of SEO and easily capable of turning your searches into visitors.
For "sleep music" there are 100k - 1m wide searches monthly btw.. Best of luck, great potential!
Edit: You're already on it ;) Nice..

Thank you for the kind wishes and feedback, great minds think alike :)

Which tool did you use to see it's up to 1 million wide searches?

The next thing I'll implement is a menu so you can choose different categories of sleeping music. Right now it's just the 4 music videos for the ambience. It's sad that google Chrome implemented a policy that Autoplay videos will be muted now.. I need a workaround for this idea to work I guess.

The other way would be just to use smaller stock videos like https://www.calm.com/meditate

•••
Yeah, there seems to be quite a demand for "baby sleeping music", "relax and sleep" and so on.
In your case I'm with you with the autoplay mute, but overall I gotta say I'm pretty damn happy about their decision ;)
Used the Keyword Planner in Google Ads to check search volumes.

•••
Yeah, there seems to be quite a demand for "baby sleeping music", "relax and sleep" and so on.
In your case I'm with you with the autoplay mute, but overall I gotta say I'm pretty damn happy about their decision ;)
Used the Keyword Planner in Google Ads to check search volumes.

Cool thanks. I guess it's 1m+ related searches if you count "relax music" etc. On second thought I'm going to make it into a video sharing website like I did for Kpopartists.com since its more self sustaining that way and can monetize.

Also, I didn't know this before but checking the MOZ on it, it has a high spam score of 9/17 , I wonder if this is hard to reduce..

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back