Domain Empire

Any help? Domain name locked due to Pending TDRP Complaint.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dong Yuan

Account Suspended (Warnings)
Impact
Hello,

I have big problem i have buy domain for $1 Million USD on 8 May 2017 and transfer it to PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com then in 20 June 2017, My registrar sent me message inform me the Domain name was locked due to Pending TDRP Complaint, i have sent him the proof of payment show that i have paid for this domain via bank transfer to the seller, but they not yet reply to me guys any one can help me how to protect my domain from revert back to the Loosing Registrar and unlock my domain.

I am sorry i can't show the name of domain for my privacy

Please i need your help as soon.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
He actually stole the domain, but it has now been locked while the real owner is working with the registrar to take it back.

OP also stole the NNNN .com domains listed above, which were returned to their owner. There are other domains worth looking into, which were sold by this guy here.

what other domains? and did you say he actually sold them here on np?

so this guy stole in past, steals now, and is more or less allowed to go free and potentially screw others in future too? is this what pretty much happens to all theives in domaining? ie.. nothing.

•••
That's almost unbelieveable. What an awful scumbag.

This crap is happening more and more. In just the last couple of days I had to contact Name cheap cause I keep getting password reset emails. Only I'm not doing them. They told me it was safe because I use tfa. Still bugs me. Over years that never once happened, now 3 times in two days?? It's getting crazy.

•••
Well, we'll send you out in the Namepros squad car to pick him up, then.

One of the all-time best name thieves was a guy named Omid who lives in Iran, and who is also believed to have performed some services for the government there at one time or another. Who would you like to go get him?

true. the world can seem like big place when one's driving around it in a namepros squad car...

well.. never mind going to get him physically. what would be nice is some way to ban him from ever owning domains again. stolen or not.

•••
Anyone have info on asz.com?

Someone trying to peddle the name at a low price.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back