Dynadot

question Any advice?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DreamZ55

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I sold a domain about a year ago, and attempted to transfer to the buyer. I didn't think much about it after I initiated the transfer of ownership. I just noticed after all this time buyer still not accept the domain to their account. I noticed the domain expired and was still pending ownership change, I renewed the domain again, and domain is still pending ownership change / buyer still not accept it.

I have tried to reach out to buyer and no luck.

Should I have let the domain expire? I renewed hoping the original buyer would reimburse me for the renewal fee but does not look like they are ever going to respond or accept the domain.

What to do ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is down to the buyer to accept the domain in their account. You could contact support for their advice if it was a marketplace you sold it through.

If they are not going to complete the transaction, then there's no problem with you keeping the domain.

•••
"I sold a domain about a year ago, and attempted to transfer to the buyer. I didn't think much about it after I initiated the transfer of ownership. I just noticed after all this time buyer still not accept the domain to their account. "

Did you get paid ? Was this sold at one of the major plaforms. Usually you do not transfer until payment. If a year passed and they did nothing, let it go. If you got paid, keep the money.

If you did not get paid then you got stiffed and they buyer walked away. So walk away too.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back