MatiasG

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys,

I'm auctioning:
Anglomania.com
on Flippa.

Strengths:
  1. Anglomania” is a true dictionary word with a rich usage history and the associated prestige that this entails. It is not just a compound word like 'violinmania' or 'americamania' or something made up like that. (Just check any regular dictionary—Anglomania is there.)

2. "Anglomania" is highly brandable. For example, it is an unbeatable name for any store specializing in British products (British teas, foods, sweets, china sets, all kinds of merchandise using the iconic Union Jack flag, t-shirts, books related to Britain, all sorts of British Royal Family merchandise, etc).

********************* OR Buy-it-now with a gift *************************

In addition to the auction, Anglomania.com is also available via Buy-it-now for $1990.

If you buy it via this Buy-it-now, I'm giving away these related domains for the same price as a gift:

elizabethmania.com
elizabethmania.co.uk
unionjackmania.uk
unionjackmania.co.uk
elizabethmania.uk
anglomaniacal.com

I'm particularly fond of 'Elizabethmania.com.' I love the venerable queen of Britain and the British people are absolutely in love with her due to her dignified aging and reigning.

More and more merchandising is produced around her iconic figure every year and when, unfortunately, she passes away in the coming years (the good woman is already 94 years old) an absolute explosion of merchandise will inundate the Commonwealth countries and the rest of the world (even the mania around Lady Diana will be dwarfed by this.)

Not every day a centennial historic monarch who has reigned even longer than Queen Victoria disappears! Elizabeth is like the last breath of the 20th century that still keeps us company.

So be assured that Elizabethmania.com can be resold in a short span of time for a profit or even developed profitably for a merchandise store about the queen.

Getting Anglomania.com, a true dictionary word, and Elizabethmania.com, a topical domain about to explode, for the same price is an opportunity.

Happy bidding!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back