Not open for further replies.

Rob Monster

Founder of EpikTop Member
Epik Founder
Impact
upload_2020-6-12_10-14-29.png

Archived copy here: https://www.epik.com/equality

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Rich, did you just say that most Jews are hate mongers, and then in the same post say that you're promoting unity?

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that that's not what you meant.
If you knew what I meant why did you bother asking:xf.rolleyes:

•••
Once people go this far down the crazy hole, there is really no coming back

•••
•••
•••
This is all so very interesting but the one thing I know for sure I'm not about to let these Jews destroy my country in the name of "Black Lives Matter"....it just isn't going to happen.

Hi

"The Revolution Will Not Be Televised"

You will not be able to stay home, brother
You will not be able to plug in, turn on and cop out
You will not be able to lose yourself on skag and
Skip out for beer during commercials
Because the revolution will not be televised

The revolution will not be televised
The revolution will not be brought to you by Xerox
In 4 parts without commercial interruptions
The revolution will not show you pictures of Nixon
Blowing a bugle and leading a charge by John
Mitchell, General Abrams and Spiro Agnew to eat
Hog maws confiscated from a Harlem sanctuary

The revolution will not be brought to you by the
Schaefer Award Theatre and will not star Natalie
Wood and Steve McQueen or Bullwinkle and Julia
The revolution will not give your mouth sex appeal
The revolution will not get rid of the nubs
The revolution will not make you look five pounds thinner
Because the revolution will not be televised, Brother

There will be no pictures of you and Willie May
Pushing that shopping cart down the block on the dead run
Or trying to slide that color TV into a stolen ambulance
NBC will not be able to predict the winner at 8:32
On reports from 29 districts

There will be no pictures of pigs shooting down
Brothers on the instant replay
There will be no pictures of pigs shooting down
Brothers on the instant replay
There will be no pictures of Whitney Young being
Run out of Harlem on a rail with a brand new process
There will be no slow motion or still life of Roy
Wilkins strolling through Watts in a Red, Black and
Green liberation jumpsuit that he has been saving
For just the proper occasion

Green Acres, Beverly Hillbillies, and Hooterville
Junction will no longer be so damned relevant, and
Women will not care if Dick finally got down with
Jane on Search for Tomorrow because Black people
Will be in the street looking for a brighter day

There will be no highlights on the eleven o'clock
News and no pictures of hairy armed women
Liberationists and Jackie Onassis blowing her nose
The theme song will not be written by Jim Webb or
Francis Scott Key, nor sung by Glen Campbell, Tom
Jones, Johnny Cash, Engelbert Humperdinck, or The Rare Earth

The revolution will not be right back
After a message about a white tornado, white lightning, or white people
You will not have to worry about a dove in your
Bedroom, a tiger in your tank, or the giant in your toilet bowl
The revolution will not go better with Coke
The revolution will not fight the germs that may cause bad breath
The revolution will put you in the driver's seat

The revolution will not be televised, will not be televised
Will not be televised, will not be televised
The revolution will be no re-run brothers
The revolution will be live

Writer(s): Gil Scott-heron
"The Revolution Will Not Be Televised" was first recorded for his 1970 album 'Small Talk at 125th and Lenox'. His album Pieces of a Man (1971) includes the re-recorded version with a full band.

Gil Scott-Heron said about his lyrics on this song,
"They represent the people I know and the people I see. You have to separate the problems that effect the whole community from the problems that effect just the individual person. A good poet feels what his community feels."

Gil Scott wrote that 50 years ago and it mentions many of the same issues that are prevalent today.

so, do you think, the revolution be televised?

imo....

•••
why are these thinly veiled Anti Semitic posts allowed on here?

@Mod Team Alfa @Mod Team Echo

You guys need to read some of @ThatNameGuy posts in this thread very carefully and come to your own conclusions.....

•••
Merkel very much resembles Hitler's wife, and she is said to be daughter of Adolph.

1) I'm going to report you
2) I'm ignoring you

•••
why are these thinly veiled Anti Semitic posts allowed on here?

@Mod Team Alfa @Mod Team Echo

You guys need to read some of @ThatNameGuy posts in this thread very carefully and come to your own conclusions.....
So let me get this straight....all these Jews can call me and people like me a "Racist" a "Fascist" and a "Bigot", while I'm NONE of these, and you have the unmitigated gall to insinuate that I'm Anti Semitic? I have enough Kosher DNA running through my veins that Hitler and his cronies would have had me exterminated. NickB...what sort of DOUBLE STANDARD would you call that? Inquiring minds would like to know:xf.rolleyes:

Regardless what anyone says "Black and Blue Matter". This narrative that only "Black Lives Matter" is BULL SHIT‼️ Morgan Linton....are you listening:xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
There are 2-3 or 4 types of jews. Khazars, Ashkenazi Jews (are these the same?), Arab jews (semitic ones). Powerful ones are not arabs, but they block anti-jew things by marking them anti-semitism as if they are semitic. People who created Israel are not semitic either. Also true religion of powerful ones is not judaism. What is judaism: there are 2 jew prophets, one is Moses and the other is David (?) and one of these may be representing judaism. Some say Moses is a nonhuman humanoid (Akheneten from Ancient Egypt). ..Hitler attacked different groups of people, but obviously not all jews. Some may have been targeted. I heard Hitler is jew, but not sure about it, but certainly he is from elite families, and he is said to be grandson of Queen Victoria. So is Queen Victoria British, or German, maybe none. Merkel very much resembles Hitler's wife, and she is said to be daughter of Adolph.
Unrelated: Canadian Trudeau is said to be son of Fidel Castro. Some random info, but not mainstream knowledge. You may have to read some "fake news" to learn such stuff. When Soviets arrived in Berlin, US panicked and decided to defeat Nazi's first, and took Hitler to Argentine. Both US and Soviets learned from Nazi Germany. Now you can do your research and check which one of these are correct.

Here's something very interesting...check out where these Jews are from;

Jerry Nadler - Brooklyn
Chuck Schumer - Brooklyn
Edward Zuckerberg (Marks Dad) - Brooklyn
Adam Schiff - Framington Mass
Mark Zuckerberg - born in White Plains, NY but his Dad was born in Brooklyn
George Soros - now lives in Kotonah NY

There are 30 Jews in Congress and 28 are Democrat and just 2 are Republican
It's rumored the money behind the protester's and Antifa is Jewish money. Ironically Morgan Linton who runs a domain blog and is a huge backer of "Black Lives Matter" is involved all the way to his eyeballs:xf.rolleyes:.

Most of these Jews family's migrated to the United States (mostly NY) around 1900. I know my Grandfather Ben Goldstein's family were Russian (Eastern European) Jews that landed here around 1895 or 125 years ago.

One thing that's real interesting is they all "HATE" President Trump because I believe many of them had dealings with him and his German Dad in NY over many years. They call him a fascist and a racist, but the real truth is they're just as bad, if not worse.

I'm currently researching my uncle's background retired Coast Guard Captain Lester A Levine who was also from Brooklyn like my Grandfather. This is all so very interesting but the one thing I know for sure I'm not about to let these Jews destroy my country in the name of "Black Lives Matter"....it just isn't going to happen.

George Soros, said to be worth 8.5B has already domated 32 Billion to the "Open Society Foundation" He has a very guilty conscience because his family collaborated with Hitler and the Nazis in WWII. Bottom line his family were traitors while tens of thousands of Jews were being slaughtered at places like Auschwitz. That's all I have for now, but Jews hold a lot of anger and hate in their hearts. It's very sad:xf.frown:

•••
This narrative that only "Black Lives Matter" is BULL SHIT‼️
Rich, if you think that that's what the movement is expressing then you're sadly misinformed.

•••
Black Lives Matter a lot, but "Black Lives Matter" movement is run by evil people although most participants are good people. How do we know: Because they tried to kill Trump. They first kill a black, and then try to kill a "white " because of it. disgusting. They try to kill Trump, because he is anti-deepstate. Trump knows, for a better world, US needs to work with Russia and China and get rid of the evil deepstate, otherwise this would mean ww3 or collapse of US. US would lose in all cases if Trump is not reelected...Also when mainstream media pushes some emotional message down our throats, we know there is an evil agenda behind it. This is like 9/11, there was no logical analysis of those events on the media, and all we heard from the media was : "we are being attacked because of our freedom.", and later "weapons of mass destruction". and "get rid of the dictator and bring democracy".

Last edited:
•••
Last few pages. What the heck?!

•••
Topdom....Morgan Linton of MorganLinton.com is one of the organizers behind "Black Lives Matter" Both Antifa and "Black Lives Matter" are backed by some very wealthy and influential Jews. Morgan didn't initially try to hide it, but he learned it was bad for business....i warned him, but he didn't listen. Anyway, I suggest you research how and why 28 out of 30 Jewish Congressman are Democrats. And then research how and why 30% of the owners of NFL Football teams in America are Jews when Jews makeup just 2.2% of our population. Same thing goes for Nobel Prize winners, 30% are Jews when the make up less than 1% of the worlds population. topdom....the answer is, they're smarter than the rest of us, and that's a fact. All these protests will stop when Antifa and "Black Lives Matter" are defunded. "Black and Blue Matters Baby":xf.grin:

:facepalm:

•••
I don't look at this thing from jew-nonjew perspective. I look at whether they are from deepstate or serve the deepstate intentionally. For example vatican people, white-black-gray popes are among the most powerful people in the world (at least in the west), they are near top of the deepstate, but they are not known as jew, they are known as catholic, but in reality they may all be satanic. Half of the gold in the west is in vatican, and probably half of the rest is in switzerland and london. Without gold, US, which owes trillions to deepstate, would remain as just another puppet of the deepstate, but the east has everything to help US survive when it tries to get rid of the deepstate. US will close most of its foreign military bases, not make wars, and in return the east will help US survive and dissolve the deep state. This may mean nationalizing central banks and multinational corporations, arresting pedos who sacrifice young humans in addition to committing many other crimes.

Last edited:
•••
•••
So where you live there's no such thing as Google, Yahoo, Duck Duck Go, etc?

You couldn't just do a search for the year of Hitler's suicide and then for Angela Merkel 's birth date? No, that would have been too simple, it seems you needed to fuel some BS conspiracy theory.

Hell, even if you were serious, cursory knowledge of WWII should have made you realize Angela Merkel would have to be right around 80 years old right now for it to have been her in your pictures.

Is this kid Angela Merkel or not?

Btw, nothing is wrong if chancellor of Germany has a "famous" dad, but isn't it strange that out of 100 million germans, such a person is chosen as the leader of this country.

Last edited:
•••
So where you live there's no such thing as Google, Yahoo, Duck Duck Go, etc?

You couldn't just do a search for the year of Hitler's suicide and then for Angela Merkel 's birth date? No, that would have been to simple, it seems you needed to fuel some BS conspiracy theory.

Hell, even if you were serious, cursory knowledge of WWII should have made you realize Angela Merkel would have to be close to 80 years old right now for it to have been her in your pictures.

Hitler didn't commit suicide. He had friends in US, like granddaddy Bush. Why commit suicide. He was taken to Argentine. US was a supporter of Hitler (at least partially, probably not FDR, but many others were supporting him). US went to Germany to rescue Hitler, and take advantage of scientists, and prevent Soviets from being the power which would beat Nazis , and which would then control Europe. It is like ISIS, US created ISIS, and US "tried" to beat ISIS, but actually Russia did (US partly became anti-ISIS, creators of ISIS are being eliminated but they resist with corona etc..)...Soviets were tired, and they couldn't prevent US from controlling Europe, but they made a deal.. WWII was against Soviets and China. The part of the war between
Germany and France, and Germany and UK was a minor thing, I think. And Japan was also on Hitler side, indirectly, while Hitler was attacking Soviets, Japan was robbing China, and moving treasures to Phillippines.

Those pictures may have been taken in Argentine, or true age of Angela Merkel might be 15 years more. But the kid in those pictures (especially the second one) very much resembles Angela Merkel. Also Merkel resembles Hitler's wife. Also there are many other pictures you can compare (facial features, like ear shapes can be compared). I'm not saying she is Merkel, but this is a very credible claim made but others. And Merkel looks older than 66.

•••
Hitler didn't commit suicide. He had friends in US, like granddaddy Bush. Why commit suicide. He was taken to Argentine. US was a supporter of Hitler (at least partially, probably not FDR, but many others were supporting him). US went to Germany to rescue Hitler, and take advantage of scientists, and prevent Soviets from being the power which would beat Nazis , and which would then control Europe. It is like ISIS, US created ISIS, and US "tried" to beat ISIS, but actually Russia did (US partly became anti-ISIS, creators of ISIS are being eliminated but they resist with corona etc..)...Soviets were tired, and they couldn't prevent US from controlling Europe, but they made a deal.. WWII was against Soviets and China. The part of the war between
Germany and France, and Germany and UK was a minor thing, I think. And Japan was also on Hitler side, indirectly, while Hitler was attacking Soviets, Japan was robbing China, and moving treasures to Phillippines.

Those pictures may have been taken in Argentine, or true age of Angela Merkel might be 15 years more. But the kid in those pictures (especially the second one) very much resembles Angela Merkel. Also Merkel resembles Hitler's wife. Also there are many other pictures you can compare (facial features, like ear shapes can be compared). I'm not saying she is Merkel, but this is a very credible claim made but others. And Merkel looks older than 66.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO....

So you DO admit you posted it to push your conspiracy theory!

Ps. Similar facial features are INCREDIBLY common. When I was in HS, whenever I went to parties put on by students from one particular HS, I'd have at least one or two people walk up to me and start talking to me like they knew me. Usually I had to stop them and ask who they thought they were talking to, they all gave the same name. Years later when I was at university, I became buddies with a guy from that HS. On one of our breaks, we went to a party and the guy was there so he introduced me to him. I didn't see it, but everyone else did. I've also been mistaken for a teen heartthrob back in the day and had my car SWARMED by teeny boppers at a record signing appearance (yes, there was actually a fair resemblance) and "recently" I noticed people staring at me then looking up at an ad on the wall above me. I had to admit, the guy in it really did look similar to me.

Last edited:
•••
I believe that theory 80 percent. It makes lots of sense. Hitler is from deepstate. Angela Merkel is from deepstate. Both from Germany. The kid looks like Merkel. Merkel looks older than 66. Some people are panicked when such a claim is made (yes a politician made such a claim also). There are many lies about WWII history... "Hitler tried to kill all jews", but after WWII "jews" were running the world, does this make any sense. This would be like "american-indians" ruling the world after genocide against them... I must say, I'm not antijew, or antisemitic. Antisemitic means anti-arab, or anti-palestinian. Those powerful jews have nothing to do with palestine, I mean their ancestors not from there. Some ancient bloodlines and maybe also their high-rank slaves inflitrated into various religions, groups etc. For example I suspect illuminati meant something good (enlightenment), but they took control of it. It is currently known as a satanic thing. They control money, they buy everything..

•••
I believe that theory 80 percent. It makes lots of sense. Hitler is from deepstate. Angela Merkel is from deepstate. Both from Germany. The kid looks like Merkel. Merkel looks older than 66. Some people are panicked when such a claim is made (yes a politician made such a claim also). There are many lies about WWII history... "Hitler tried to kill all jews", but after WWII "jews" were running the world, does this make any sense. This would be like "american-indians" ruling the world after genocide against them... I must say, I'm not antijew, or antisemitic. Antisemitic means anti-arab, or anti-palestinian. Those powerful jews have nothing to do with palestine, I mean their ancestors not from there. Some ancient bloodlines and maybe also their high-rank slaves inflitrated into various religions, groups etc. For example I suspect illuminati meant something good (enlightenment), but they took control of it. It is currently known as a satanic thing. They control money, they buy everything..
tenor.gif

•••
I heard, Roman Empire was against christianity, but later they became champion of it, because christianity was getting popular.
I heard , jews killed Jesus. (and Jesus was also jew initially).
What is the capital city of Roman Empire: Rome.
Where is Europe's gold, most of it is in Vatican.
Where is Vatican, inside Rome. So gold in Vatican must be coming from Roman Empire.
If gold is still there, then people who put that gold there, must still be running the region around Rome (the West).
Otherwise that gold would have been "stolen" and moved elsewhere.
Hitler liked stealing jewelry, but he didn't touch Vatican or Switzerland, why: because they are from the same group.
How did Hitler come to power: via hyperinflation. Who can create hyperinflation: whoever controls money, Rotschilds or a higher power. They are known as jews but were not attacked by Hitler..
In WW1, France, UK, Italy, and at the beginning Russia, were on the same side, and Germany and Ottoman empire were on the opposite side. But why didn't Germany fight against either of UK, France, Italy, Russia directly: this is very strange. So this thing is not really happening between countries, but some "higher" (international) powers were controlling all these events.
Why do we have a word like jewelry, does it come from the word jew.
It may be the case , some jews were high rank-slaves of "them", while all the rest of us might be low rank slaves.
There are pyramids in Egypt, and in US dollar (Fed note).
Satanic numbers like 13 and 666 are everywhere in Western places, especially London, DC, Vatican etc.
I don't know much history, but if you know many details, you may miss the big picture. I prefer to create logical sounding stories out of known facts, or claims. We can't trust the mainstream system in some topics such as medicine. We may need to find our own way, or build our own theories, or check which theory makes sense.

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
For all you guys
who still think moon landing was a fake

watch that BBC video of 1979

for a fake
they did a whole lot of stuff to make it look real

for me
I respect those guys
as much as one can respect someone

they deserve so much respect

today nobody can imagine
that we could do similar
with the same tools they had

and you are right

respect.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••

Poor resolution.
With so poor resolution there are many ways to cheat.
He should have made this experiment with a piece of paper, first prove it is a paper, and let it drop without hitting the air.
Or better, use "Moon dust".

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back