IT.COM

AN doesn't pay

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

is this acceptable?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • yes (we have to suffer because of buyers' ignorance (and also they don't have to exist ))

votes
    0.0%
  • no (we did our part, nothing else to do, the rest is between the buyer and AN)

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Sold a domain long time ago, the buyer paid and I pushed it to Afternic. I have nothing else to do. But Afternic doesn't make any attempt to pay for it. Although they try to pay for another sale. I want them to pay for them simultanelously, but they mark that sale as "undefined", which means I think, the buyer is not taking the domain.
Sedo is much better in this sense.

Is this acceptable? Please vote.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I mean, how can it possibly be acceptable. If this is acceptable, then they can "buy" all our domains without paying, and only pay when they find actual buyers who pay more than what they paid. And we can't get our domains back either. And maybe we would be forced to take them back whenever they wish (?).

•••
Correction:
change
what they paid
to
what they "paid"
(because paying yourself any amount , like, a quadrillion dollars is possible: just do nothing).
The amount is small in this case but what if they "keep "our" million dollars in their account" after taking our valuable domain, and do nothing because "the buyer doesn't try to get that domain" (which may mean, no such buyer).

•••
These days it shows "undefined" after the sale is completed and before releasing funds to seller. But it get changes in couple or so business days.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back