NameSilo

Alternative to PayPal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
recently i have been having a lot of problem with paypal i want to know if there is any real alternative to paypal?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
escrow is good for big transactions but for small and prompt transaction looking for an alternative to some thing like paypal

Last edited:
•••
Originally posted by Bill1
escrow is good for big transactions but for small and prompt transaction some thing like paypal but not paypal ofcourse
^^ Hope you weren't serious about the last statement you made! :p

•••
•••
There arent really any reliable services out there that I know of, maybe some other people have some more suggestions.

•••
•••
What kinds of problems with PayPal? Recently they have added even more features to their system that are impressive, and you simply cannot beat their rates anywhere.

•••
well they just need an excuse to limit your account and their customer service is awfully poor and it takes days to set things right

•••
•••
when your account is limited you cant make payments which means you cant buy domains and i guess that is a problem

Last edited:
•••
•••
thanks goldy it looks nice

•••
•••
I've used PayDirect and never had any problems- maybe you can check it out and see if it works for you.

Good Luck!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
This international payment processor is offering English, French, German and Spanish services at https://www.moneybookers.com/

Affiliate program also.
Success!

•••
Originally posted by Bill1
recently i have been having a lot of problem with paypal i want to know if there is any real alternative to paypal?

I recommend iKobo - www.ikobo.com.
It works in the similar way as Paypal, but with much more countries supported. And!, it gives you a Visa debit card to receive the money at any ATM that supports Visa cards...

•••
•••
Originally posted by dax
It works in the similar way as Paypal, but with much more countries supported. And!, it gives you a Visa debit card to receive the money at any ATM that supports Visa cards...
I also reccomend iKobo :)

•••
Originally posted by dax

The pricing for Person to Person money transfer is as follows:
Our rate to send money is 4% of the amount sent ($2.00 minimum).

So if you get sent $1 you pay them $1..... lol

And how much do they charge to get the i-Kard?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back