NameSilo

Alternative to PayPal

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Bill1

VIP Member
Impact
2
recently i have been having a lot of problem with paypal i want to know if there is any real alternative to paypal?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
This international payment processor is offering English, French, German and Spanish services at https://www.moneybookers.com/

Affiliate program also.
Success!
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Bill1
recently i have been having a lot of problem with paypal i want to know if there is any real alternative to paypal?

I recommend iKobo - www.ikobo.com.
It works in the similar way as Paypal, but with much more countries supported. And!, it gives you a Visa debit card to receive the money at any ATM that supports Visa cards...
 
0
•••
money bookers is good.,
 
0
•••
Originally posted by dax
I recommend iKobo - www.ikobo.com.
It works in the similar way as Paypal, but with much more countries supported. And!, it gives you a Visa debit card to receive the money at any ATM that supports Visa cards...
I also reccomend iKobo :)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by dax
I recommend iKobo - www.ikobo.com.
It works in the similar way as Paypal, but with much more countries supported. And!, it gives you a Visa debit card to receive the money at any ATM that supports Visa cards...

The pricing for Person to Person money transfer is as follows:
Our rate to send money is 4% of the amount sent ($2.00 minimum).

So if you get sent $1 you pay them $1..... lol

And how much do they charge to get the i-Kard?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Nochex

Are good i use them as an alternative

bout this i accidently click wrong button
 
0
•••
Nochex.. UK only thoe, or 2checkout.. not really used any others.

Yes paypal are terrible but until something else as large and widespread comes around we stuck with paypal otherwise a standard merchant account from your bank!
 
0
•••
I continue to use PayPal w/ no problems at all. (I've never encountered the problems like those of visitors of paypalsucks/paypalwarning).

From what I've found, none of the competitors of PayPal are any good. iKobo is quite dominating in certain areas (such as Turkey and the Philippines) where PayPal isn't available.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by ZuraX
And how much do they charge to get the i-Kard?

AFAIK, i-Kard is free.
 
0
•••
I continue to use PayPal w/ no problems at all. (I've never encountered the problems like those of visitors of paypalsucks/paypalwarning).

From what I've found, none of the competitors of PayPal are any good. iKobo is quite dominating in certain areas (such as Turkey and the Philippines) where PayPal isn't available.

I think Ikobo is a strong competitor of Paypal. Ikobo has low rate and wide coverage. It runs well not only in Turkey and Philippines but also in USA, UK and some other countries. I had ever recieved payment from USA and UK. So Paypal should be careful.:]
 
0
•••
jeffhuang dont keep too much in egold. I know a few people that had over $1000 in their account and the account got hacked. Egold told them there was nothing they could do.

xieqiu they look good as long as you dont make small transactions. The min fee is $2....
 
0
•••
ZuraX
What you said about egold is true. It is terrible. I am glad that I do not use egold.
 
0
•••
Yeah some suspect e-gold itself as the "hacker" because it seems only accounts with lots of cash get taken over.
 
0
•••
I tryed i-Kard not bad.
 
0
•••
I was really interested in that until I seen the min $2 fee. Most of the stuff I sell is around $5 so I would lose a lot of cash...
 
0
•••
ZuraX
LOL. So you need to do big deal.
But according to my knowledge, the limitation of min $2 only applies to p2p money transfer service. If it is online payment, It charges 2.29%+0.22 per transaction. There is no limitation of min $2.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I want to store the information of IPN(ikobo's IPN) into my database automatically. So I need some scripts to deal with it. Is there anyone knows where can I find it? If there is no sample scripts, I have to write by myself.
 
0
•••
stormpay.com is a good alternative
 
0
•••
my vote goes for www.moneybookers.com, no problem till now with them. i try to use them and not paypal if possible.
 
0
•••
Ive been having problems due to 3rd party access into my account even though i am registered as a business so obviouly multiple people have access to the account!!!
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back