IT.COM

question All I want for Christmas is....

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
World Peace or a BIN lander? you only get one option ;)
Lol. I'll go for the more realistic and easily attainable option: BIN landers

Last edited:
•••
I would like GoDaddy to bring an option for say 10% commission, where I could bring the buyer to GoDaddy and close the deal.

They already offer an in house brokerage, but 20% is too steep if I am bringing the buyer.
I used to do this all the time via GD Auctions when it was 10%.

Also, for GoDaddy to quit using Escrow.com on auction transactions of $5K+. It makes no sense as they handle sales much higher via Afternic, GoDaddy Buy Service, and Premium Listings in house.

I would also like an Afternic landing page with a buy it now on it as well.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
A nice 4 to 5 figure U$ sale. It's has been years since my last big sale.

•••
I'd like to try an English domain name

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
A registrar with the customer service of Epik, the functionality of Dynadot, the design of Porkbun, the range of ccTLD extensions of Netim and the landers and marketplace of DAN.

But more importantly, good health and healthy sales to everyone.

•••
A registrar with the customer service of Epik, the functionality of Dynadot, the design of Porkbun, the range of ccTLD extensions of Netim and the landers and marketplace of DAN.

But more importantly, good health and healthy sales to everyone.
That's a tall order

•••
Lower commissions on Afternic and SEDO.

•••
Everyone in entire world to isolate and starve the virus from a host. To kill a virus off don't give it a host. "But damn it can't tell me what to do i am a human being."

Last edited:
•••
$1 dollar .com and .co regs,
selling Nailcare.xyz , TherapyBot.co QoreVision.com on BIN

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back