Dynadot

news All Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
About one hour ago, all Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

No single Chinese premium LLLL.net is left...
I am checking it again.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ylxk.net 910 USD 2015-07-07 DropCatch

That one sticks out.

•••
ylxk.net 910 USD 2015-07-07 DropCatch

That one sticks out.

Probably has some obvious use in China.. Only one Pinyin premium in there: X.

•••
kfsy.net - Working site, so it was end user purchase.

•••
I looked up a "stinky" .net from today's list earlier today, and it was available. Looked for it a few hours later, and it was gone/registered. There's an up-tick in activity, I do believe.

•••
楼主的头像很像国人,还自称为神
我是来看热闹的

•••
LLLL.net (Pinyin; No Vowels, No "V") Dropping Today 8.2.2015 :

(3 Premium Letters)

fcsz.net

qczb.net

qjmz.net

rzdx.net

srgz.net

wcxm.net

wzsl.net

xhzc.net

zlcj.net

cxck.net

(2 Premium Letters)

bzcy.net

cjhb.net

cnzk.net

czyf.net

fcwy.net

fzjm.net

gqlc.net

hfsx.net

jmxy.net

jnqh.net

kxkz.net

lcjy.net

mjys.net

nrxk.net

tcrk.net

zkqg.net

zkrl.net

Note: Original .NET table for today is ~100K records
If this not helping anyone; please let me know and I'll cease to post it, thanks!

•••
This is Unrelated; f0o.net is available to reg should someone want it!!

•••
In the weekly domain brokerage newsletter, Giuseppe Graziano of GGRG.com mentions:

the most impressive development that I have seen is the registration of the remaining 30,000 Chinese Premium LLLL.net.”

Here are some calculations he showed:

“Chinese Premium LLLL.com (also called “chips” – credit: Tim Schoon) have a current floor price of approximately $300, but their trading range is more in the $400/$600. If we play by the book and assign a value of 5-10% of the corresponding .com for each .net domain, we notice that, even if using the conservative 5% figure, all these LLLL .net should have a minimum value of ($300 * 5% =) $15 each. If someone registers a premium .net for $8, then they should be instantly able to turn a ($15 – $8) $7 profit per domain. Therefore, whoever invested the supposedly $240,000, should have an instant value capture of approximately ($7 * 30,000 =) $210,000, which is not a bad return for a day (or one hour) of tiring work”

Elliot Silver of Domain Investing asks:

Do you think registering 30,000 LLLL.net domain names was a good idea and if you think the investment will pay off?

Thoughts?

•••
Seems wise and natural that this buyout happened.

It's not unrealistic to expect a floor of $15 per name for the lowest valued ones. Companies may gladly buy the .net for $50 to $1000 where the .com may already be developed or too expensive.

This is a strong sign for .net in general, an extension that has received some criticism after the new extensions launched.

Clearly .net is #2, in most cases everything else is a distant third. Exceptions may be where country codes such as .de or .co.uk are widely utilized...

•••
I would have to agree that this should be seen as a good sign for the .NET extension. There are still a couple Chinese quad premium LLLL.net dropping on a regular basis and with the current promotions going on at places like DynaDot (where you can get .NET's for around $5-$6 in the month of August) it makes them a solid investment. I may start a couple auctions with some of mine soon..

•••
all pinyin letter domains are regged (pinyin letters combination comes up to1260 LLLL).

1260? Are certain letters excluded at certain positions depending on whether it makes sense or not (in pinyin, that is)? I'm taking into account your post that quotes 7 such letters, which would give a total combination of 2401:

j, q, x, z, c, s, r

Or did you mean, 1296? Which would mean, a total of 6 letters?

And if it is 6 letters, which of the 7 are you referring to?

Last edited:
•••
I wish someone could explain this only 7 letters are Pinyin letters.

Chinese Pinyin (Chinese Phonetics)
Pinyin, short for Hanyu Pinyin, means 'phonetic symbols'. Pin means 'spell(ing)' and Yin means 'sound(s)' is a system of phonetic transcriptions of standard Chinese. As the saying goes, Chinese Pinyin is a kind of Chinese pronunciation.

Chinese Letters
There are 26 letters which are important parts in Chinese Pinyin as follow : ɑ, o, e, i, u, ǖ, b, p, m, f, d, t, n, l, ɡ, k, h, j, q, x, z, c, s, r, y, w.

The Chinese language is a monosyllabic language, meaning each character has only one syllable. Chinese syllables consist of initials and finals, which are made up of 26 letters, sometimes only one and occasionally a few. As the name implies, an initial is used at the beginning of a syllable while a final is the following parts in that syllable. For instance, 我 (wo) consists of an initial "w" and a final "o"; 上(shang) consists of an initial "sh" and a final "ang". Most finals are complete syllables in themselves, which are called whole-syllable, e.g. a (啊), o (哦).

http://community.travelchinaguide.com/learn-chinese/pinyin.asp

•••

Pinyin, short for Hanyu Pinyin, means 'phonetic symbols'. Pin means 'spell(ing)' and Yin means 'sound(s)' is a system of phonetic transcriptions of standard Chinese. As the saying goes, Chinese Pinyin is a kind of Chinese pronunciation.

Chinese Letters
There are 26 letters which are important parts in Chinese Pinyin as follow : ɑ, o, e, i, u, ǖ, b, p, m, f, d, t, n, l, ɡ, k, h, j, q, x, z, c, s, r, y, w.

The Chinese language is a monosyllabic language, meaning each character has only one syllable. Chinese syllables consist of initials and finals, which are made up of 26 letters, sometimes only one and occasionally a few. As the name implies, an initial is used at the beginning of a syllable while a final is the following parts in that syllable. For instance, 我 (wo) consists of an initial "w" and a final "o"; 上(shang) consists of an initial "sh" and a final "ang". Most finals are complete syllables in themselves, which are called whole-syllable, e.g. a (啊), o (哦).

what do you want to know?

Here we call Chinese Premium Letters are the 20 letters (without a, e, i, o, u, v):
b c d f g h j k l m n p q r s t w x y z (all the initials).

•••
1260? Are certain letters excluded at certain positions depending on whether it makes sense or not (in pinyin, that is)? I'm taking into account your post that quotes 7 such letters, which would give a total combination of 2401:

Or did you mean, 1296? Which would mean, a total of 6 letters?

And if it is 6 letters, which of the 7 are you referring to?

Yup thats the correct number.

Chinese Letters

wow thanks for this info.

•••
what do you want to know?

Here we call Chinese Premium Letters are the 20 letters (without a, e, i, o, u, v):
b c d f g h j k l m n p q r s t w x y z (all the initials).

@yogiDomain said this when someone asked him what do you mean by Pinyin letters. I think most thought all 20 letters excluding aeiouv were desired.

Please explain what do you mean by "pinyin letter domains" ?
j, q, x, z, c, s, r

•••
Yup thats the correct number.

1260 as you initially stated? What letters are these, where are they placed?

If it's 7 letters, surely: 7^4= 2401

•••
1260 as you initially stated? What letters are these, where are they placed?

If it's 7 letters, surely: 7^4= 2401
I think I excluded "R" from this group of letter's so i got the 1296 figure.
I dont remember why i dint include R in it.

•••
I think I excluded "R" from this group of letter's so i got the 1296 figure.
I dont remember why i dint include R in it.

So it's 6 letters: 6^4= 1296?

Which 6 letters? :)

•••
So it's 6 letters: 6^4= 1296?

Which 6 letters? :)
j, q, x, z, c, s
I would also give preference to J Q X and Z over C S R and C S R over B D T K W

•••
Ok, Here is Today's list with 2 or more Premium (No Vowel, No V)

(J Q X Z)
jqzt.net
xznj.net
xzzq.net
(J Q X Z C R S W)
bmzq.net
dxrz.net
fnxz.net
fsjz.net
jmzh.net
jrqq.net
jxcd.net
jxtd.net
nxzp.net
qcgx.net
qmlz.net
srzx.net
wjzy.net
xcbj.net
xgfj.net
xljr.net
xqny.net
xxzd.net
zgpx.net
zjzf.net

•••
Available right now:

bmsq.net
bmzq.net
sfky.net
sfrh.net

•••
•••
I like H, also like Y, W and L, not sure about R as premium.

•••
I read somewhere that some investors are calling these "Pinyin" domains "Chips". Anyone else come across that terminology?

Recently I have also been seeing Pinyin 4L.net domains being snatched up when they drop.

I'm guessing that the mindset behind this is 'securing' the namespace. So although people are quantifying these domains at $8 -$10 each (depending who you talk to), I think that if an investor who just spent $800+ on the .COM might want to secure the .net for $20 - $50 dollars.

I own a 4L with a high monthly search value that I really like, and I picked up the .net for $20 to increase the value of the .COM and further secure the namespace.

So if I'm thinking like that, I'm sure that whoever registered the .net's can blow out the inventory pretty quickly (with automation) by selling to the .COM owners for $20+.

•••
FYI; ALL the dropped 4L.net (No Vowel, No V) were taken in the last 48 Hrs; regardless of the letters!

Today's top pick:
pnnn.net
ryyy.net
wqqq.net
gxyj.net
yjxg.net
rjqc.net
jxsk.net
pszc.net
rshq.net
zscf.net

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back