Dynadot

All Blackfriday Cyber Monday deals here - 2018

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aditya agrawal

Established Member
Impact
Like a few previous years let's fill the domaining community with happiness again.

Blackfriday and cybermonday are just 10 days away and I am sure all of us are geared up to make the most of the awesome deals on the internet.

Gather all you can and put all the deals here. I will try and consolidate all deals in one post.

Cheers,
Aditya.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A few notes possibly helpful to others about the Name.com CyberMonday domain sale, for those new to them as a registrar (which I was, just did my first orders with them).
  • They have some great specials on. Here is the link to details, or my article on Name.com is here. I particularly liked the $0.99 .online,, .cloud, .info and .pro, but other options may appeal to you.
  • They will show regular price so be sure to add the CYBERMONDAY coupon and confirm that prices have been adjusted.
  • They automatically add to cart their premium security package, so be sure to look at cart and take that off (unless you want it).
  • If a new account you will need to confirm your contact details both through an SMS message code and an email message code (note that you can adjust the SMS message phone number at confirmation stage - I don't use my cell number on account registrations, so could keep the other phone I usually do on the domain records.
  • I think credit cards and PayPal are the only pay options (might be wrong).
  • They will show the prices adjusted to your region, but the actual charges will be in USD and at the CyberMonday rates.
  • They have a very slick system for domain forwarding and email forwarding so that email to your domain can go to your main email account. These are free.
I am not sure if you need to do one order with the code or can do it in separate transactions. I ordered 10 domains in one order and got the special rates on all. The special ends the end of CyberMonday in their time zone.

Bob

•••
•••
as I Said before checking www.domcomp.com
can often pay

for instance I noticed today that directnic.com offer some transfers deals on
com/org/info....

probably saving you couple bucks on each.

your welcome to check into it

I've not tested the transfers but I do have accnt there.. and few domains and never had issues with them.

enjoy

dtyu5678u6576.JPG

Last edited:
•••
Did they offer .com on renewals, transfer or registration?
It was only for new registrations and only in a couple of time slots and you had to get your coupons in first few minutes of period. The .com were the hardest to get.

Most cycles had a coupon for a trio of either ngTLDs or general country codes. No one knows until it starts what will be offered but last year they had .co, .me, .pw, .tech, .online, .design, .store, .shop, .guru, .website and a bunch others I am forgetting. For me the coupon system last year worked smoothly. Only one period that I tried did I miss getting a coupon. If you are looking for hosting they had good deals on that too.

Make sure you have a Namecheap account opened to be ready for getting those coupons! You need to be signed in. Last year they showed what deal was coming up in the next hour.

Bob

•••
•••
They got you jumping through hoops for 1 domain registration?
Well, it's 1 DEEPLY discounted reg every hour.
It doesn't take long to get one.

•••
I respect those who say the effort may not be worth it for them, but presuming it is like last year Namecheap system is really pretty easy. Log in top of hour, click to take coupon. Then sometime in next couple days log in and register all your coupons. But if most people don't bother, better chance for me! :xf.grin:

You are correct @Bob Hawkes

The purpose of thread is to spread the upcoming offers / deals which are relevant to Domaining..

And it does that...

Utilising it or not is entirely the members decision...

And posting it is waste of time to go for offers or posting I am going to search for X hours for this offer/deal is totally unnecessary...

Again it is started to benefit who want to use it...rest is their opinions and which are not contributing anything

•••
•••
I just posted a little article on the Name.com Black Friday to Cyber Monday promotion. Love the deals at just $0.99 for .pro and .info and $0.50 for .xyz. They also have .biz at much less than current wholesale cost. Note that you use a coupon anytime during the promotion period and are limited to 10 domains and only for new registrations. My complete story is here:

https://nametalent.com/2018/11/black-friday-deals-at-name-com/

Bob

•••
just registered 5 domains at NetworkSolutions for 0.5$ each
coupon: CYBER18
Anybody see if they can do it again like the $1 deal ?

•••
I got the email and it DID say $20 transfer out fee.
Not bad when you can pay $20 "after" you got a successful sale.
Like dropshipping business, where you buy your stock "after" you got a prepaid order.

•••
also remember to check www.domcomp.com
during promo times
they usually udpate prices pretty fast
so obviously not all deals will be there .. like namecheap..

but I am sure some deals will show up there..

I check that site regularly for deals... and its really useful imo.

enjoy

•••
I got the email and it DID say $20 transfer out fee...
Not bad when you can pay $20 "after" you got a successful sale...
Yes, but might be a problem if the domain still looks promising, but remains unsold come renewal/transfer time. Experience shows this is the case with most handregged names... so, thanks NetSol, but no thanks, this time around :sneaky:

Last edited:
•••
you summarize it perfectly for people freaking out at small prints:
this is a way to hustle 5 domains that you know you can sell fast, and can be liquidated on this forum at any time
in a business sense, it look like netsol gave you a loan to hold a good domains
and you have 12 months to sell it

Maybe so but everyone here knows you paid $1 or less is not too keen on paying much. Honestly not worth the hassle on the 50 cent deal which is really $20.50 a name. Wait for the real deals.

•••
How many domains I can register in blackfriday deal on Namecheap ? What will be the price of .com, .net, .org reg/ transfer after discount? Please answer if anyone knows as site doesn't tell any figures at this time. If you know figures of last year that will also help.

Earlier in thread I think this was answered but briefly the way it works is the top of each hour you can log in to get a coupon. The discounts are up to 98% but they do not reveal the specifics until just before. Last year they had .com in one or two of the hourly periods, but no idea this year. Most were in ngTLDs last year, and some superb deals on.co and .me at well under a dollar. This explains it as much as we know now.

•••
NameCheap is supposed to have some sort of transfer deal on Black Friday, according to their support. They wouldn't tell me what it is. I'm not expecting much- but hopefully it'll actually happen and be for at least 3-10 domains. And then maybe another one on Cyber Monday? Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
•••
Lol...

First deal was .org and .info at $ .88 and it's all gone already...

Talking about NameCheap

Last edited:
•••
. com and . co gone in less than 5 seconds :xf.eek:

•••
•••
The reason they have the July transfer deal is the Black Friday one is always a hot mess 😂

•••
I don't know how but I got all 4 coupons :D

May be that's unsolved formula...and undiscovered too...

We don't need "how" when you get the desired results...let the formula work... don't question it ;)

Congratulations..
Enjoy :)

•••
Freshcvv fullz dpTrack 1&2/Paypal - ICQ....745495726
if you are looking for other ways to increase your income, check this out!!- ICQ....745495726

----------------------

Good Cvv/Software WU transfer/Bank Login/Dumps Track 1&2/Paypal - ICQ...... 745495726

----------------------
**MY CONTACT FOR WORK:

- ICQ...... 745495726

-GMAIL:[email protected]

Cell Number.......+1 (678) 719-0332
---------------------

**Services i offer:

*Sell clone card - Secured shipping tunnel
*Sell cc Fullz & random Infos – 99% valid cards
*Sell Dumps with pin track 1&2 101 201
*Sell Western Union money transfer services
*Sell Bank Transfer – Bank Login
*Sell PayPal account verified – PayPal transfer
*Sell Gift Card Itune – Amazon – Ebay Etc
*Sell Booking flight ticket services – worldwide
*Sell Electronics carding services
------------------

**About me:

– Im unlimited
– I’m good hacker
– Best tools
– Good seller 24/7.
– Experience of 10 years.
– I need good buyer and long-term business.
I’m sure you will be happy to do business with me ! !

------------------

**Payment method:

*Bitcoin
*Perfect Money

------------------

*NO TIME WASTER*

No chAriTy - No paRtnERship

Serious inquiries only

Thanks for reading..

------------------

**MY CONTACT FOR WORK:

- ICQ................... 745495726

-GMAIL:[email protected]

Cell Number.......+1 (678) 719-0332

What is this ?!

Please don't spam this thread...

•••
How many domains can we transfer for the upcoming namecheap promo code?

• Hourly coupons are issued for every unique deal and customers can buy 1 item in each deal.

•••
Today Namecheap changes deals suddenly @@
The next deal will be .com $0.88 again

•••
Total waste of time to chase this nonsense for one damn coupon for one domain. :grumpy:

Yes this year is a serious disappointment must be a sign of things to come

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back