Dynadot

All black Friday and cybermonday deals here.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aditya agrawal

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I am creating this thread so that everyone can find all black Friday and cybermonday and share in one thread.

Please share domain and hosting deals that you find around and coupon codes if any.

I will consolidate all the deals in this thread in this first post so that everyone can get all deals at one place.

Cheers,
Aditya

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Awesome thanks! Do you remember last year was any black friday deals announced ahead of time, a few days before, or did you just have to wait for black friday day to show up?

•••
Got this in the mail today...

To kick-start the famous 'Black Friday' & 'Cyber Monday' madness, AlpNames will be running its own 10 day promotional discounts for 9 awesome gTLDs!

Risk the crush, brave the stampede and hammer down the doors of AlpNames.com, from the 20th November until the 30th November 2016, and grab yourself some bargain 1st year registrations…

.STORE $4.99
.TECH $1.79
.PRESS $1.79
.HOST $1.79
.ONLINE $0.99
.SITE $0.99
.WEBSITE $0.99
.SPACE $0.99
.PW $0.99​

•••
I actually need a good Black Friday deal on a life time VPN subscription, if anyone happens to see one. Thanks!

•••
Was there any deal for domain renewals during last year's black Friday?

•••
•••
I wouldn't count on big discounts on renewals. maybe some small coupons here and there. the best way to save on renewing is by trasnfering around to various promo places.

•••
•••
Epik.com Black Friday/ Cyber Monday
First Year Registrations Only
(11/25 - 11/28)

.XYZ $.25
.CX $4.99
.US.COM $4.99

Epik is now accepting Bitcoin
Bitcoin is a digital currency that empowers the user by eliminating intermediaries. Epik started accepting Bitcoin for all services in October, with a huge welcome promotion. You can read more about it here. The good news? The promotion is back! Until December 31st, 2016 all Bitcoin deposits made using the "Add Funds" option will receive a matching 10% bonus within 24 hours! You read it right: 10% bonus for spending in our site. No limits per user.

•••
Epik.com Black Friday/ Cyber Monday
First Year Registrations Only
(11/25 - 11/28)

.XYZ $.25
.CX $4.99
.US.COM $4.99

Epik is now accepting Bitcoin
Bitcoin is a digital currency that empowers the user by eliminating intermediaries. Epik started accepting Bitcoin for all services in October, with a huge welcome promotion. You can read more about it here. The good news? The promotion is back! Until December 31st, 2016 all Bitcoin deposits made using the "Add Funds" option will receive a matching 10% bonus within 24 hours! You read it right: 10% bonus for spending in our site. No limits per user.
do yu know anywhere one can buy bitcoin with skrill or debit/creidt card?

•••
•••
•••
How about someone creating a thread specific to Black Friday/CyberMonday deals FOR .COM ONLY ?

This way, we can skip scanning the huge discount promos on the trashy extensions, and go straight to the .COMs. (Ok, NET & ORG will do as well)

•••
I went back to read last years thread to get an idea of what to expect
https://www.namepros.com/threads/black-friday-domain-promos-deals.897132/

@alien51 - More than likely all the crap promos are known well ahead of time. Once the good sales start on com/net likely that's all that will be reported in this thread.

Most of my wholesale account promo announcements are similar to those @domainbartender already posted, they are mostly running now Nov 20 - Nov 30
https://www.rrpproxy.net/Domains/Domains_On_Offer

Also, I went back to 2014 and 2015 on facebook for Domain.com and MyDomain.com and they all had same offers, 18-40% off purchases, sometimes with a better discount for a higher total cart purchase. SOMETIMES I have used these coupons successfully for transfers (percent off $8.29 for com net org info biz, 9.99 me) even though the fine print says no.

I took screen shots of last years ads but I don't want to confuse anyone with expired codes.
Thanksgiving Week - 18% no minimum 20% $40 minimum and 25% $75 minimum
Actual Black Friday and Cyber Monday - 40% (could not find graphic with terms, just said new purchases)
Small Biz Saturday - 25% entire purchase (2016 date November 26)

Plus they had 35% coupons at New Years, I pretty much try coupons always just to see if they will work for transfer or renewals, it's hit or miss so I am waiting for the 40 percent fingers crossed and Auth Codes ready : smile : Typically I get their promo emails at 14:00 UTC, so I'll be watching for the first sales in about 12 hours from now, OR check their fb pages https://www.facebook.com/mydomain

•••
•••
Im hoping for namesilo transfer deal... but idk they dont do many deals because of their prices.

•••
Hostgator has some great deals coming but they can't be posted until the day of sale.

•••
Hostgator has some great deals coming but they can't be posted until the day of sale.
yah, not only hosting but they also have under $3 domain promotion :D

•••
Dotster and mydomain $1.69 deals is not working why ? :D

•••
•••
yah, not only hosting but they also have under $3 domain promotion :D
Pls update the thread and let us know when the promo is on

•••
•••

HostGator deal is already out. They will be offering 65% - 75% hosting discount as well as $5.99 .com & .net domains. Looks pretty good.

•••
I am receiving some email offers cause I am on a bunch of registrar.. but non speak of actual transfer promos.

I definitely look forward to those so if anybody knows ahead of time (or during the promo of coursE) of the following:

renewal/transfer discount for:

.com
.org
.net
.co

plz post.

•••
Namecheap Black Friday promotion will run just like the deal last year. Promotion every hour.

Besides, StableHost is now running its Black Friday promotion - Receive a 30% bonus to any prepaid funds added to your account

In addition, A Small Orange will discount up to 85% on all hosting plans and 2x VPS Memory from Nov.23 to Nov.29

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back