IT.COM

All black Friday and cybermonday deals here.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aditya agrawal

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I am creating this thread so that everyone can find all black Friday and cybermonday and share in one thread.

Please share domain and hosting deals that you find around and coupon codes if any.

I will consolidate all the deals in this thread in this first post so that everyone can get all deals at one place.

Cheers,
Aditya

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
does it work for .com transfer at that price?

•••
does it work for .com transfer at that price?

If you are referring to the ENOM deal then no. Here is the small print

*Offer valid only on new 1-year registrations. Does not apply to renewals, transfers, multi-year registrations, premiums, or previous purchases. Pricing subject to change at any time. Quantities may be limited. Offer valid 11/23/16 through 11/30/2016.

•••
any .com/ .net / .org transfers?

•••
If you are referring to the ENOM deal then no. Here is the small print

*Offer valid only on new 1-year registrations. Does not apply to renewals, transfers, multi-year registrations, premiums, or previous purchases. Pricing subject to change at any time. Quantities may be limited. Offer valid 11/23/16 through 11/30/2016.

ok thanks

•••
•••
•••
If you see any other really amazing hosting plans (1 - 3 years) for Black Friday / Cyber Monday please keep posting them here! I'm trying to find a host that I can be happy with for an amazing Black Friday price. Thank you!

What's the best Black Friday / Cyber Monday hosting deal you've found so far?

If you need good host: HostGator is offering 65%-75% off this Black Friday & Cyber Monday. SiteGround 70% Off, BlueHost $2.95/mo on Cyber Monday, iPage 83% off, A2 Hosting 67% off etc.

If you are looking for Cheap option: GoDaddy WordPress hosting $1/mo, 1and1 hosting $0.99/mo, FatCow 60% off etc.

You can found all hosts Black Friday & Cyber Monday hosting coupons here!

•••
oh are you saying the enom deals has started already? because its still showing $13 here

It's not automatic. You need to sign up for the promo and get approved first. Only then will the promo pricing be effective for your account.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Still showing $13.95 on my shopping cart

•••
•••
•••
•••
.COM and .NET domains $1.98 in Enom's first ever Black Friday–Cyber Monday sale!
TLD

Promo Price

TLD

Promo Price

.COM $1.98 .NET $1.98
.ONLINE $1.98 .TECH $1.98
.PRESS $1.98 .HOST $1.98
.SITE $1.98 .WEBSITE $1.98
.SPACE $1.98 .SOCIAL $1.98
.INFO $1.98 .ORG $1.98
.NINJA $1.98 .ROCKS $1.98
.ASIA $1.98 .TOP $1.98
.SHOP $6.98 .STORE $6.98
.NEWS $6.98 .LIVE $6.98
.STUDIO $6.98 .VIDEO $6.98
.ONE $6.98 .ME $6.98
.BAND $6.98 .ACTOR $6.98
.GIVES $9.98 .FAMILY $9.98
.ENGINEER $9.98 .SOFTWARE $9.98
.DENTIST $9.98 .VET $9.98
.DEGREE $9.98 .CLUB $9.98
.MARKET $9.98 .FORSALE $9.98
.FUTBOL $9.98 .PICTURES $9.98
.LINK $9.98 .XYZ $9.98

Enom will be offering domains on dozens of TLDs at rock-bottom prices (see table below). This includes .COM and .NET domains for just $1.98! These prices are available to you from Wednesday, 11/23/16 through Wednesday, 11/30/16, with no promo code necessary. Start making your shopping list for holiday deal domains right now.

Grab your Black Friday/Cyber Monday domains here →

THEY LIED CUZ IT'S NOT EVEN WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!

•••
...THEY LIED CUZ IT'S NOT EVEN WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!
No coupon, but you need to enable the promo you want first! (see my post earlier on)

•••
No coupon, but you need to enable the promo you want first! (see my post earlier on)
I know this might sound dumb but... how do you sign up for the promo? :)

•••
I know this might sound dumb but... how do you sign up for the promo? :)
You need to have an account with Enom. Login and look around for a link to promos. Click on that and you get a list of current promos to select and apply for. Then you wait for Enom's approval and activation confirmation email.

At least this is how it works for Enom reseller accounts.

•••
You need to have an account with Enom. Login and look around for a link to promos. Click on that and you get a list of current promos to select and apply for. Then you wait for Enom's approval and activation confirmation email.

At least this is how it works for Enom reseller accounts.
Ty figured it out. Ok everyone click on ur account name, then Special OFfers... then u have to add the offer to ur cart and it becomes active <3.

•••
Ty figured it out. Ok everyone click on ur account name, then Special OFfers... then u have to add the offer to ur cart and it becomes active <3.
I did that but only show a promo for .London

•••
•••
Make sure you're on enom.com and NOT enomcentral.com
lol I just visited enomcentral... wtf is this.

why do they have 2 sites lol

•••
One is for Resellers (enom), the other for Retail Customers (enom central)

•••
seems like my login takes me right to enom central. weird

•••
For those of you having issues, are you certain you have Reseller Accounts? I had multiple years ago and then one was converted to retail without me knowing, enom is not my favorite by any stretch, they always seem to complicate things for no good reason.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back