Domain Empire

All 2017 Black Friday - Cyber Monday deals here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aditya agrawal

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

Like last year I am starting this thread so that all Black Friday Cyber Monday deals can be updated here. I am personally looking forward to good cctld registration deals and cloud hosting.

Happy Savings.
Aditya Agrawal

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
...That is a lot of trouble to go to for a single transfer, the standing best price unlimited is LCN $6.19 so is it worth your time and trouble to have a single domain there for $2.40?
Yep, total waste of time. Ditto re NameCheap transfer promo, but I guess some people enjoy the hunt :xf.wink::-P

•••
Even if NameCheap offers COM registration, there will be a limit of ONE, so it's a hassle when the next best standing unlimited price is $4.99
They are announcing the deals 3 hours ahead of time, so grab it if you happen to see it.

The deals should repeat at some point, so far they are mixing them up a bit this year compared to last.

My theory is transfer deals are worth more than reg deals, since reg deals are pretty frequent.

ALSO note that @AlpNames is known for great deals and they are hinting that COM deals will be forthcoming
https://www.namepros.com/threads/alpnames-black-friday-cyber-monday-deals.1051423/

•••
Please consolidate sales list now. Any xyz Transfer/renewals
@usernamex

•••
Please add cheap prices.
Godaddy .biz 0,99$ .org 2,99$
Name.com com 3,99$ promo BIGHUGESALE
Namesilo.com 4,99$
P.S. Looking cheap .info transfer and cheap .net price

•••
@DNGear - nothing on transfer or renewal for XYZ : bummer :

@Crusader3000 - likely the standard promo at LCN is going to be your best deal on INFO transfers - .com .net .org .info $6.19 transfers (all the time, not a BFCM deal)
Then watch nCheap for dot NET, will be a limit one though, so not that exciting.

@Dynadot - do you have your promo prices in text instead of the graphic anywhere? Then if members search this thread they can find your awesome deals : smile :

Nevermind, typed it out
https://www.namepros.com/posts/6448739/

Last edited:
•••
•••
10AM to 11AM EST will be .com, net and org registration at NameCheap for 0.88 USD (with Whois guard for free)

Last edited:
•••
Do I understand it correctly that if I get the coupon from Namecheap I don't have to use it right away but instead, I can use it anytime within the next 48 hours?

•••
Finally it comes
10AM to 11AM EST will be .com, net and org registration at NameCheap for 0.88 USD (with Whois guard for free)

•••
I don't know if it's a glitch or not but I tried using a coupon code for a deal that I already have a coupon code for. And it worked, even though it said that I can't claim the coupon.

Maybe if I use it, it will invalidate the coupon code that I claimed previously.

•••
Any discount for uniregistry transfer?

•••
Has anyone applied a Namecheap hosting coupon? Last year you had the option of using one of your own domains or a free .xzy/.website domain

•••
Here's the Dynadot list in text:
global 5.99
store 1.99
online 1.49
site 1.49
website 1.49
xyz 0.99
space 0.99
moe 3.99
in 2.99
tech 1.99
press 1.99
fun 1.49
host 1.49
pw 0.99
club 0.99
asia 1.99

CO 4.99 - LIMIT 800 code ABC1234
BIZ 4.99 - Limit 400 code BIZ4ME
COM transfer 8.15 - code COMNOVER

•••
•••
any .co & .com renewal offers ?

•••
@harshgupta - CO transfer at Rebel $12.50 (best guess, limit 10 per account, waiting for support to confirm)
Get 50% off .CA, .COM, .CO, .NET and .ORG transfer-ins.
https://www.rebel.com/i/blackfriday
happy.com Transferable $5.50
happy.net Transferable $5.00
happy.org Transferable $6.50
happy.co Transferable $12.50
happy.ca Transferable $5.00
Going through my CO list right now to use the offer : smile :

Have a ticket in to Rebel support to find out details
Transfer Promo - Max 10 per customer, per account or per extension? And what is exact expiration with time and timezone? Does the 10 limit apply to new regs also, per extension of per account?

•••
•••
•••
Did other people get a captcha thing with the last hour's Namecheap sale? Just when I was getting used to clicking for the coupons in half-asleep mode...

•••
Did other people get a captcha thing with the last hour's Namecheap sale? Just when I was getting used to clicking for the coupons in half-asleep mode...

Yes, it happened to me too.

•••
Have only seen captcha when clicking after already getting the coupon

Transfer in 3 hours
11AM to 12PM EST* .com, .net, or .org domain transfer & WhoisGuard $3.88/yr

•••
Have only seen captcha when clicking after already getting the coupon

Transfer in 3 hours
11AM to 12PM EST* .com, .net, or .org domain transfer & WhoisGuard $3.88/yr
How far away is this?

•••
•••
I need to figure out what crappy domains to get with these Namecheap coupons.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back