Dynadot

All 2017 Black Friday - Cyber Monday deals here

NameSilo
Watch

aditya agrawal

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

Like last year I am starting this thread so that all Black Friday Cyber Monday deals can be updated here. I am personally looking forward to good cctld registration deals and cloud hosting.

Happy Savings.
Aditya Agrawal

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Crusader3000 - the name deals posted by @thedotsol a couple pages back

PS Name.com is MOUNTAIN Time for future reference, so expect these deals to end 11:59PM Niv 27th Mountain Time

90823_4a9ee89c2d72f402eaa65dc7189cf2d4.png
What's the limit for .com registration at Name.com?

•••
@SheikhOvais
FINE PRINT LIMIT TEN DOMAIN REGISTRATIONS PER ACCOUNT

I just edited my firt post because I only noticed it after posting

•••
Name.com have started their promo, at least for .com at $3.99.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Yes, last year it was $0.99 .com I think. They have increased the pricing this time.
it was $0.98 for new registrations of .COM and .NET. Hope it will show up this year soon

•••
Already got 5 coupons from Namecheap. This is better than last year's.

•••
Already got 5 coupons from Namecheap. This is better than last year's.
How can I activate coupons. I'm waiting each hour for new coupons but every time I get the message "SOLD OUT" What I'm doing wrong?

•••
OK here's the scoop on NameCheap
1] Be Logged in - if you aren't sure, open a new tab and log in again
2] Be sitting on the deals page watching the countdown timer
https://www.namecheap.com/promotions/black-friday-cyber-monday-coupons/

3] The deals will AUTOMATICALLY refresh at the new deal start time
4] As soon as you see the orange "Get Your Coupon" button on the right hand side CLICK that button to claim!
5] You will get a code on that screen, and the code will be saved for you here:
https://www.namecheap.com/promotions/my-coupons/

Just for reference, took screenshots during the CO deal, they started with 1500 limit and sold out in about 45 seconds. The hosting deal was sold out in less than 12 seconds - not sure what the limit was.

And yes the coupons are sold out super super fast, and much easier and fair than last year

•••
OK here's the scoop on NameCheap
1] Be Logged in - if you aren't sure, open a new tab and log in again
2] Be sitting on the deals page watching the countdown timer
https://www.namecheap.com/promotions/black-friday-cyber-monday-coupons/

3] The deals will AUTOMATICALLY refresh at the new deal start time
4] As soon as you see the orange "Get Your Coupon" button on the right hand side CLICK that button to claim!
5] You will get a code on that screen, and the code will be saved for you here:
https://www.namecheap.com/promotions/my-coupons/

Just for reference, took screenshots during the CO deal, they started with 1500 limit and sold out in about 45 seconds. The hosting deal was sold out in less than 12 seconds - not sure what the limit was.

And yes the coupons are sold out super super fast, and much easier and fair than last year
Thanks, I see now that everything is sold out under a minute

•••
Here's the screenshot so everyone knows what to look for

This screenshot is TWELVE seconds after the deal started and the hosting deal was already gone and the domain deal more than half claimed

Also have a IRL timer set for five minutes before to be certain to avoid getting distracted!

ss-ncheap-co-countdown-11-24-2017.png

•••
Most promotions will be repeated after a few hours and many people will be too lazy to wait since you can only get one name (as opposed to 10, 50 or unlimited like in previous years) so just wait patiently.

•••
[QUOTE="usernamex, post: Limit 10 per customer, my guess is that applies to total transfers, not per extension - if anyone checks with support, report back[/QUOTE]
Note at checkout: Applied Promo: Transfer-in up to 10 domains for 50% off. Applies to .com, .ca, .co, .org and .net only. Renews at regular price.

•••
I entered Directnic Live Chat for the privacy promotion. They said they have an issue with the promotion and their developers will fix it in 4-5 hours.

•••
•••
Got the Namecheap coupon, but it only apply to only ONE transfer of .com domain name:xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
In case anyone is interested, Gandi.net is also running a promotion.

Get the latest .XYZ for $0.50€, .CLUB for $1.99, .ONLINE, .SITE or .FUN for $1.49, en .STORE, .TECH, .PRESS for $1.99, .SHOP for $2.99, .MOE for $4.00, .CLOUD for $4.99, .BLOG for $5.99 or .GLOBAL for $6.49 in time for the holidays, until November 28, 2017.

Visit https://www.gandi.net/en

•••
namecheap coupon doesnt' work for .com ?
I applied successfully but couldn't get reduced the price.

Last edited:
•••
The coms sold out in 4 minutes at Namecheap BOO

•••
I click get coupon for 4 minutes and get 0 coupons

•••
I just got that idiotic image captcha - you know, the one that you rarely get right the first time :xf.rolleyes:
1 time for transfer and 3! times for hosting - of course I didn't manage to get it in time.
WTF
Seriously NC, you suck - it's like you deliberately want to annoy your customers.... :facepalm:

•••
This is much better than last year, plus nCheap is probably counting on people forgetting to use the coupons within the 48 hour window too.

The limit on the COM NET ORG transfer was 3000 and the limit on Shared Hosting Professional Plan was 1500

•••
Wait - are all of you making sure you are logged in first?

•••
The limit for .com transfer was 1 per account? That's ridiculous. I added 10 and ordered all for normal price,except for 1 which was for $3.99.

I am with their chat right now, asking for refund for all 10. Not gonna take their $3.99 discount too.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back