NameSilo

All 2017 Black Friday - Cyber Monday deals here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aditya agrawal

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

Like last year I am starting this thread so that all Black Friday Cyber Monday deals can be updated here. I am personally looking forward to good cctld registration deals and cloud hosting.

Happy Savings.
Aditya Agrawal

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
What price at godaddy, and pls what is the exact time the code start, am an African
Godaddy rate is $4.99
Name.com sale will start in about 13 hours from now (Nov 24 at 12:00 AM MDT time zone)

•••
Godaddy rate is $4.99
Name.com sale will start in about 13 hours from now (Nov 24 at 12:00 AM MDT time zone)
Thanks

•••
Namesilo.com running it's black Friday deal early, get .com for $4.99 or you can use Happy1 promo code to get extra $1 off

Last edited:
•••
•••
The Irish currency is Euro. :xf.wink:
Thanks, I wondered about that!
i'm in U.S. and our *Brexit* coverage was terrible, hard to keep up with who left and who stayed. lo siento for sounding like a typical "dumb american" :xf.wink:

•••
Thanks, I wondered about that!
i'm in U.S. and our *Brexit* coverage was terrible, hard to keep up with who left and who stayed. lo siento for sounding like a typical "dumb american" :xf.wink:

:xf.laugh:

In fact Ireland is a bit peculiar. The Republic of Ireland is part of the common European currency (Euro) while the UK -which includes Northern Ireland, the 'British' part of Ireland- though a European Union member was never part of the Eurozone and preferred to preserve the pound as a national currency -so in terms of currency use nothing will change with Brexit. Same happens with Denmark or Sweden, for instance -EU members, non-Eurozone members.

It's always fun to have 50 different countries in such a small continent. Bet it's difficult to keep in mind all and every little details for all of them :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
Hello,

Like last year I am starting this thread so that all Black Friday Cyber Monday deals can be updated here. I am personally looking forward to good cctld registration deals and cloud hosting.

Happy Savings.
Aditya Agrawal

Any .work TLD transfers out there?

•••
•••
Thanks Polymorph. Privacy doesn't seem to be 50c though, shows up as 5usd.

Untitled.png

•••
Hostgator has this
https://www.hostgator.com/?utm_campaign=bfcm2017&utm_medium=email&utm_source=11_23_10am
but so far only their hosting deals are popping up even though they mention "$2.99 select domains." The prices keep changing, the coupon mentions up to 80% off, but at the moment it is rendering 65% off on their website, which isn't even that great as I got about that about two years ago for VPS without any special deal.

I use Hostgator VPS for a few of my forums , and even their Snappy 2000 can handle about 150-300 logged on to your forum at a time without issue, but you have to know what you are doing to optimize the server via WHM to avoid issues.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Polymorph. Privacy doesn't seem to be 50c though, shows up as 5usd.

Show attachment 73726
I found some small text in the email, saying:
*Renewal rates apply annually. Promotional prices are valid November 24-27, 2017 only. Privacy promotional pricing is only valid with new domain name purchase.

So it will be 50c, but starting from tomorrow (y)

•••
Is very cheap .US transfer available somewhere during sales?:xf.smile:

•••
Any .xyz renewals/transfers offers?

Thanks

•••
@Dynadot Thanks for your offers. But its somewhat misleading. (Registrations or Transfers)

upload_2017-11-24_6-23-2.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Is there any limitation? max 3 per customer.. or something like that

Per 3 and I cant use promo because I registered 3 domains before :(

•••
•••
Is there anyone got Privacy 50c at Directnic? I added and they said $5.00 (n)

•••
•••
•••
name.com is at 12.99 minus just 3 dollars right now, for dot com. I was going to reg just one name for an actual website, but at 9.99, I'll just use my DynaDot where my price is just over eight dollars any time, any day, with free privacy.

I think name.com may kick in some better deals at different points over the next few days, but I suspect that they are going to play games with the prices.

•••
Namesilo - I just registered one dot com for 3.99 (free privacy) using the Happy1 promo code, looks like the limit is 50 domains - unclear whether the limit is on the Happy1 or on the 4.99 before the Happy1.

I recommend using a virtual credit card that expires in a month so that they have no way to keep billing you in the future. I don't plan on leaving anything in the account, will transfer to one of my main Registrars.

I have an actual use for this domain will be building a business website on it. But just keep in mind - crap at 3.99 is just as expensive as crap at 9.99 or 8.15, and adds up almost the same.

Last edited:
•••
any promo code for .com transfer?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back