NameSilo

Alexa

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

arend

Established Member
Impact
102
Hi

I recently purchased nyrealty.info


When I look it up on Alexa th Alexa page gives me results for hkxh.com.

The nyrealty.info url is not forwarded or ahything.

Does this mean anything?

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi

I recently purchased nyrealty.info


When I look it up on Alexa th Alexa page gives me results for hkxh.com.

The nyrealty.info url is not forwarded or ahything.

Does this mean anything?

Thanks
Thinking that hkxh used your site as a redirect to theirs.

Try to submit your site http://www.alexa.com/siteowners/edit
 
1
•••
Yep, just claim your site with Alexa.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Do you need to claim you site(name)with anybody else-or Just Alexa?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back