IT.COM

information Serp, Alexa, Searches,PPC...Help Please!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

morf13

Top Member
Impact
Couldn't find the info for this type of stuff, sorry if I missed it elsewhere on the site.

So I am reading a bit on these things, and some of this stuff I understand, like CPC, cost per click. Does a Higher CPC, as in the example photo below, mean that particular domain could be more valuable?

the SERP, 'Search Engine Results for Phrase' , does that so many people searched that exact phrase, and would a higher number of searches mean that domain could be of more value?

ALEXA, Alexa Traffic Rank, does a higher Alexa rank mean the domain could be more valuable?

Finally, without knowing the domain names in this example, just based on the other info you can see, what can you tell about these domains?

Any help is appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry, I wanted to post an image to show what I was talking about buyt it says I can not post links. How do you include images?

Maybe I can do it like this:

domain#1 SERP 15.7K ADS 0 ALEXA 0 SEARCHES 34 CPC $1.71

domain#2 SERP 40.2K ADS 1 ALEXA 0 SEARCHES 0 CPC $0

domain#3 SERP 189K ADS 0 ALEXA 0 SEARCHES 19 CPC $0

domain#4 SERP 8.8 Million ADS 0 ALEXA 0 SEARCHES 19 CPC $0.11

Based on these examples, short of knowing the domain names, what can you tell by looking at them?

Last edited:
•••
Sorry, I wanted to post an image to show what I was talking about buyt it says I can not post links. How do you include images?
I do know the lower the rating on Alexa is the better. Higher number is bad. Lower is good. try Google and see their rating.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back