NameSilo

advice AiVevo.com or VevoAi.com should be in GoDaddy auction homepage ???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Aminebes7

Established Member
Impact
Hello guys I have two domain names and I'm very confused about them , specifically in GoDaddy auction , i want to pay $19 so i can get more views and give my domain access to be in homepage
Therefore what should i put ?
AiVevo.com
Or
VevoAi.com

Please clarify my confusion

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Last edited:
•••
Later sounds better to me.

ai as suffix.

Other may have different opinions.

Btw, isn't it a well known brand?

Last edited:
•••
I made a mistake; I think AiVevo.com is better than v...ai
A good sale is coming

Good luck

•••
Btw, isn't it a well known brand?
Yeah it may appear that has relevance to the well known brand VEVO ™️ but i did make my own search in TESS record and there's no result that shows I'm infringe this trademark ™️
That's one of the reasons that I'm still confused between the two bcz it will appear to the buyers that the domain name is infringement on this trademark

•••
Why there's negative points on my post !

•••
Hello guys I have two domain names and I'm very confused about them , specifically in GoDaddy auction , i want to pay $19 so i can get more views and give my domain access to be in homepage
Therefore what should i put ?
AiVevo.com
Or
VevoAi.com

Please clarify my confusion
It's a waste of money. You will just be out another $19.

Brad

•••
Yeah it may appear that has relevance to the well known brand VEVO ™️ but i did make my own search in TESS record and there's no result that shows I'm infringe this trademark ™️
That's one of the reasons that I'm still confused between the two bcz it will appear to the buyers that the domain name is infringement on this trademark
Why did you register these domains? The "VEVO" brand is well known and has many registered TM.

Did you have a different use in mind for "VEVO"?

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Why did you register these domains? The "VEVO" brand is well known and has many registered TM.

Did you have a different use in mind for "VEVO"?

Brad
Yes I'm aware of that but those domains are not registered to infringe any trademark available in the market, i search in TESS record and there's no trademark registered with those names

Also my only primarily use for these domain names is to focus on Ai therefore both domain names are related to artificial intelligence, which is a field that VEVO has no connection with and by that the word VEVO is actually a Latin word, which means "I am alive" or "I live." This meaning is derived from the Latin verb "vivo," which means "to live.

And the brand VEVO ™️ comes from the name "Vevo" is derived from the words "video evolution."

What do you think please give me your opinion ?

•••
Yes I'm aware of that but those domains are not registered to infringe any trademark available in the market, i search in TESS record and there's no trademark registered with those names

Also my only primarily use for these domain names is to focus on Ai therefore both domain names are related to artificial intelligence, which is a field that VEVO has no connection with and by that the word VEVO is actually a Latin word, which means "I am alive" or "I live." This meaning is derived from the Latin verb "vivo," which means "to live.

And the brand VEVO ™️ comes from the name "Vevo" is derived from the words "video evolution."

What do you think please give me your opinion ?
Well, if you set the famous VEVO aside then all you have is basically a 4 letter term, followed by AI, that was registered in the last week.

I don't really see why that would have value personally.

Brad

•••
•••
So i shouldn't list it in GoDaddy auctions?
I would not pay for promotion, because I don't think it will help.

I think the money spent was kind of like a lesson when it comes to learning. Adding more expense is not likely to help.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
I think the money spent was kind of like a lesson when it comes to learning. Adding more expense is not likely to help.

Brad
I see, thanks for your help and advice brad

•••
Probably not worth listing it there.

•••
•••
•••
those domains are not registered to infringe any trademark available in the market, i search in TESS record and there's no trademark registered with those names
Hi Aminebes,
two comments from me

a) Don't forget the "confusingly similar": if those domains are confusingly similar to a TM, they can be deemed to infringe it even if there is no TM registered with those names.

b) Even if they are not intentionally registered to infringe any TM, it could be that objectively their use (i.e. selling those domains) can't but damage a TM owner, in which case there would be a problem.

Imo

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back