IT.COM

discuss AI (artificial intelligence) Discussion & Domains

NameSilo
Watch

Will AI (Artificial Intelligence) domains have strong demand in the future?

BrandingModel.com

BrandModel.comTop Member
Impact
AI (Artificial Intelligence) - Is there a possibility AI domains will have good demand in the future?

What do you own?
What have you sold?
What's your recent purchase?
Your thoughts and news on AI - Good or Bad?

AI DOMAINS (I own 3 x AI domains)
ImmersiveAI(com) 2025 expiry
AIofThings(com) - recently caught
AIA(io) - keeping 1 x .io for the tech space

AI FB.jpg

AI.png

AI News.jpg

Related Topic:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Show attachment 80235

Nothing but tired old distressed idea's on this forum.

Some ideas are, indeed, viewed by some as "tired, old and distressed"... But often they are also 100% "accurate!" :xf.grin: ("Buy low, sell high" comes to mind...)

Above said, I wish you best of luck with your .ai names... IMHO, .ai will remain a boutique extension with limited utility, but I'd be happy to be proved wrong... (Although I suspect I won't be...;))

Last edited:
•••
I don't remember saying I have a position in any extension

I put to bed and extinguish any lame narrative's I see, whether it is music.com "must be worth £1b" or "DinosaurRexcoin" has a charlatan marketcap of a quadrillion. Essentially it's the same below 80 IQ

Last edited:
•••
precisionhealth.ai

Precision Health AI Announces $20M Series A Investment From SymphonyAI Group
The $20M series A was led by SymphonyAI Group based in Palo Alto, California. SymphonyAI Group is a group of AI-Enabled B-B companies, including an early stage AI-technology focused VC firm.

"With growing pipelines of therapeutics, exciting breakthroughs like immunotherapy and CAR-T, there is an urgent need for the next generation of oncology-focused integrated information and data-driven decision-making tools for pharma, CROs, providers, and payers," said Brigham Hyde Ph.D. CEO and Founder of Precision Health AI. "Our world-class team of experienced health care professionals and top AI talent is focused on driving evidence-based decision-making through real-world applications of AI technology."

•••
•••
How many AI companies will there really be and a how many of them will want an AI donain?

•••
@Winfluence I would think about how many tech companies there are now all around the globe and figure that probably a large percentage of them are going to be incorporating AI at some point in the future in order to stay relevant in the tech industry, plus, then, figure in all of the AI startups all around the globe. So, probably an infinite number that cannot even be conceived of yet, seeing that AI is just in its infancy. How many will want an .AI domain? That is a good question.

•••
Yes, Vince Cate, He set up the registry and he own's gold.ai. He runs other businesses, has a blog, a growing family, He sets up EPP access for large caps moving over to.ai - Why is he going to bother responding stupid questions "I want to register bitcoin.ai"

Be respectful of his time and don't ask silly questions. Furthermore, you can see the list of investments every day into ai's every day, What is so important in your emails that he needs to respond too?

Wtf? Where did I even state that I wrote "I want to register bitcoin.ai"? I actually enquired about EPP access and .ai pendingDelete status, to which he has not responded to my emails. I would think enquiring about such things warrants a response.

•••
How many AI companies will there really be and a how many of them will want an AI donain?
Another malevolent Green-eyed Monster

Beijing is building a $2 billion AI research park in the middle of the city to home more than 400 AI businesses. In a city with no room - Go figure.

Modern_Beijing_Traffic.jpg

•••
“We are only at the beginning of what AI could achieve,” said May, adding that in the UK, a new AI startup is created every week.

FYI Prime Minister of the United Kingdom

Theresa_May.png
@Winfluence Remind us who you are again?

Last edited:
•••
•••
FlamingoAI-Logo-NEW-190x190.jpg

Flamingo.AI

Artificial Intelligence company, Flamingo AI Limited (ASX:FGO) has raised $10 million in an over-subscribed placement, announced to the market this morning.

FGO received binding commitments via a placement of 161,290,323 ordinary shares at an issue price of 6.2 cents per share.

Growing interest in the importance of disruptive AI technologies for Australian businesses and beyond has increased the market’s awareness of FGO’s products and the progress it is making in the insurance industry in particular. As such, the company is attracting the interest of sophisticated and institutional investors looking to get involved.

The heavily oversubscribed capital raise should position FGO well for delivering additional growth and further contracts in the new year.

•••
Another malevolent Green-eyed Monster

Beijing is building a $2 billion AI research park in the middle of the city to home more than 400 AI businesses. In a city with no room - Go figure.

Show attachment 80258

Why result to name calling. It's a legit question. Grow up...

•••
@Winfluence I would think about how many tech companies there are now all around the globe and figure that probably a large percentage of them are going to be incorporating AI at some point in the future in order to stay relevant in the tech industry, plus, then, figure in all of the AI startups all around the globe. So, probably an infinite number that cannot even be conceived of yet, seeing that AI is just in its infancy. How many will want an .AI domain? That is a good question.

AI is not in its infancy lol. Its a decades old industry. Most companies who provide AI as a feature of one of their services will not want to brand themselves as AI companies. AI alone is not enough for a brand in most scenarios.

AI is already everywhere. It's not new. So why would companies suddenly want to brand with AI? It's usually just a part of a larger service.

Don't get offended. These are legit questions

•••
Why result to name calling. It's a legit question. Grow up...

He is easily offended lol .my advice let it go as no good will come out of it.

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
AI is already everywhere. It's not new. So why would companies suddenly want to brand with AI? It's usually just a part of a larger service.
This one?

•••
I have AiMagazine.com .. several offers but waiting for the right number.

•••
I've also had 7 offers on an AI .com on GD, but also waiting.

•••
butterfly-logo-png.png
AI-for-management startup raises $2.4 million to build and scale (and hire)

Humans are bad at a lot of things. We’re good at plenty, also, but sometimes it helps to have some tips from our data-infinite robot friends.

That’s (more or less) the premise of Butterfly.ai, a Greenpoint-based app founded by three European ex-pats who want to help companies save money by having people not quit in a rage quite so often. The company announced a $2.4 million raise Monday, led by venture fund Daphni.

•••
Fidelity-led round brings Adeptmind’s funding to $5.5 mln
Adeptmind Inc has launched its Toronto-based deep learning platform and secured a seed investment from Fidelity Investments Canada. The investment brings total funding so far to $5.5 million. Founded last year by CEO G Wu and CTOJing He, Adeptmind is developing technology that uses deep learning techniques to help e-commerce companies improve online searches, filters and customer service.

•••
Embodied Intelligence grabs $7 mln seed
Emeryville, California-based Embodied Intelligence, which “brings modern deep learning and AI technology to robotics,” has raised $7 million in seed funding. Amplify Partners led the round with participation from Lux Capital, SV Angels, FreeS, 11.2 Capital and A.Capital.
image5.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
Chinese self-driving car start-up Momenta raises $46m
Momenta, a Beijing-based start-up that develops road sensors and mapping software for self-driving cars, has raised a $46 million Series B round of funding led by NIO Capital, an investment unit of local electric-vehicle maker NIO.
xiayan.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back