Dynadot

discuss AI (artificial intelligence) Discussion & Domains

NameSilo
Watch

Will AI (Artificial Intelligence) domains have strong demand in the future?

BrandingModel.com

BrandModel.comTop Member
Impact
AI (Artificial Intelligence) - Is there a possibility AI domains will have good demand in the future?

What do you own?
What have you sold?
What's your recent purchase?
Your thoughts and news on AI - Good or Bad?

AI DOMAINS (I own 3 x AI domains)
ImmersiveAI(com) 2025 expiry
AIofThings(com) - recently caught
AIA(io) - keeping 1 x .io for the tech space

AI FB.jpg

AI.png

AI News.jpg

Related Topic:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

FiveAI attracts £26.8M to lead UK’s answer to US driverless tech giants
Stan_FiveAI_10-1-e1504691412472.jpg

•••
1_bfGkZWQacwhpbLcbC7_CEQ.png

x.ai secures an additional $10M in financing for its meeting scheduling AI assistant

•••
JOSH.AI
Josh.ai raises $11 million for a premium home automation system with a smarter AI

image.jpg

•••
team-photo.jpg

People.ai raises $7M to automate sales ops for the enterprise

•••
MINDBRIDGE RAISES $4.3 MILLION WITH GOAL TO IPO WITHIN FIVE YEARS

mbai_logo-primary-light.jpg

•••
Compliance.ai aims to be the Google for regulatory information
Compliance.ai now gives users immediate access to the industry’s most comprehensive collection of regulatory insights, trends and content.

Compliance.ai’s SMART platform is the first SaaS based, self-service solution to provide financial organizations the power to Search, Monitor, Access, Research and Track regulatory content, in real-time. Compliance.ai’s proprietary machine learning models continuously improve, and deliver focused insights directly to the user.

•••
Carlsbad-based NextWave Ventures, a venture capital investor which focuses on commercializing early stage technology, said it has launched a new artificial intelligence start, Apical Technology. Size of the investment in Apical Technology was not announced. According to NextWave, Apical Technology is developing a software platform which uses AI for equities trading. The startup was founded by Ron St. Onge and Jim St. Onge. As part of the investment, NextWave Ventures said that hedge fund manager Alan Simoni has joined NextWave Ventures, and will also become Chief Investment Officer of Apical Technology. Simoni was previously Managing Partner of Halcyon Capital Partners.

•••
lucid.AI announced a $60 million minority investment led by North Bridge Growth Equity, a Boston area based private equity firm. Lucid, based in the US with local offices in London and Delhi, is a software company delivering the influence of human answers on a massive scale.
-ZfbYdUx.png

Last edited:
•••
Berkeley, California-based Bonsai, a provider of an AI platform that empowers enterprises to build and deploy intelligent systems, has raised $7.6 million. Microsoft Ventures and New Enterprise Associates led the round with participation from ABB Technology Ventures, Samsung NEXT and Siemens.

Bonsai.AI

Last edited:
•••
Montreal’s Automat.AI raises $8.3M in Series A funding
Montreal-based Automat has raised $8.3M in Series A funding in a round led by You & Mr Jones Brandtech Ventures, with participation from Comcast Ventures, Omidyar Technology Ventures, Real Ventures, Relay Ventures and USAA. Automat is helping companies use AI to talk to their customers, to understand and serve them better.

Last edited:
•••
Mendel.ai
San Francisco-based Mendel.ai, a startup that is developing an artificial intelligence-powered platform to match people with cancer to clinical trials, has raised $2 million in seed funding from DCM Ventures, BootstrapLabs, Indie Bio, LaunchCapital and SOSV. Medel.ai will use the capital to forge partnerships with hospitals and cancer genomics companies to bring the system into use.
download.png

Last edited:
•••
AI ping-pong

Last edited:
•••
I've discovered something recently. Be careful investing in .ai domain names. I think the registry is managed by one person who has never replied to my emails. This person has also registered bitcoin.ai (amongst others?) so some conflict of interest there. I had a .ai domain backordered that was stuck in pendingDelete for a long time before being renewed.

•••
Yes, Vince Cate, He set up the registry and he own's gold.ai. He runs other businesses, has a blog, a growing family, He sets up EPP access for large caps moving over to.ai - Why is he going to bother responding stupid questions "I want to register bitcoin.ai"

Be respectful of his time and don't ask silly questions. Furthermore, you can see the list of investments every day into ai's every day, What is so important in your emails that he needs to respond too?

Dumb and Dumberr - thanking your post says it all.
@Elad n @DomainBarracksRob

green-eyed-monster.png

Last edited:
•••
Salesforce to invest $2 billion in Canada AI businesses

In May, Uber said it would open a new artificial intelligence research hub in Toronto.

Alphabet’s DeepMind unit in July announced plans to open a research office in Edmonton, and Amazon.com put Toronto on a short list of contenders for its $5 billion second headquarters.

Facebook in September said it would expand its artificial intelligence research lab in Montreal, where Microsoft also plans to double the size of its research lab.

Several tech entrepreneurs in Canada said the University of Toronto in particular was a draw, thanks to its research in machine learning and other artificial intelligence, and that businesses also could be certain they could hire anyone they wanted, given immigration policy.

“You want the best minds wherever they are,” said Mike McDerment, chief executive of FreshBooks, a Toronto firm that develops accounting software. “The fact that we have this open and inclusive culture, it’s a great advantage.”

•••
Yes, Vince Cate, He set up the registry and he own's gold.ai. He runs other businesses, has a blog, a growing family, He sets up EPP access for large caps moving over to.ai - Why is he going to bother responding stupid questions "I want to register bitcoin.ai"

Be respectful of his time and don't ask silly questions. Furthermore, you can see the list of investments every day into ai's every day, What is so important in your emails that he needs to respond too?

Dumb and Dumberr - thanking your post says it all.
@Elad n @DomainBarracksRob

Lmao

Bro get a life and take the D*** out of your a**

Noboby here gives 2 sh**ts about your post , or your whinny little rants !

Why even tag me and @Elad n in this just to start sh**

I corrected you last time you opened your mouth ..you had nothing to say back!!!!!! " dumb and dummer" would you care to look really dumb again ???

Your crying about his post as if you're the dude he speaks of???? Or perhaps his boyfriend ??? GTFOH troll

Last edited:
•••
JingChi.ai

JingChi Raises $52M in Pre Series A Funding
JingChi.jpg

•••
AAIA_wDGAAAAAQAAAAAAAAsWAAAAJDJhNGExNDA5LWM3ODgtNDE2Yy04YzdlLWQ0MTUzNDBkYmExOA.png
Ever AI, a San Francisco, CA and Waterloo, Canada-based developer of an Artificial Intelligence driven facial recognition platform, raised $16M in Series B funding.

The round was led by Icon Ventures with participation from Felicis Ventures and Khosla Ventures.

The company intends to use the funds to expand operations in both the USA and Canada.

Led by Jack Abraham and Andrew Dudum, Ever AI has developed a face recognition technology platform with a comprehensive, real-life dataset of any private company in the world. The company’s models have identified hundreds of millions of global clustered identities to date, all derived directly from mobile consumers. Its patent-pending technique of collecting tagged data and integrating it into models has enabled Ever AI to develop a large tagged dataset to build enterprise-ready face and object recognition APIs and mobile SDKs.
The company is also backed by Cherubic Ventures, Transmedia Capital, and SV Angel.

•••
I've discovered something recently. Be careful investing in .ai domain names. I think the registry is managed by one person who has never replied to my emails. This person has also registered bitcoin.ai (amongst others?) so some conflict of interest there. I had a .ai domain backordered that was stuck in pendingDelete for a long time before being renewed.
It is one guy. He will reply, but you have to put a special phrase in the email subject line for him to reply (it's how he filters out the spam). You get the phrase from the FAQ on the main site. In my experience, he is trustworthy and efficient. He is huge into bitcoins, likely why he regg'd the bitcoin keyword. I do agree, it's a conflict of interest. I know other registries do this as well, keep names for themselves.

Not sure about the rules regarding deletion/renewal times for .ai names. Maybe those are arbitrary too..:|

•••
He is a cryptographer by trade pretty self-explanatory why he would keep bitcoin.ai

Last edited:
•••
Chinese Artificial Intelligence Start-Up Yi+ Raises $15M Series B Round

Beijing-based start-up Yi+, which uses computer vision and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide intelligent media and marketing solutions, has obtained US$15 million in a series B funding round, the firm announced.

•••
I have:

EUAI.COM

HQAI.COM

•••
download (1).png

Exceed.ai Raises $1.5M from Glilot Capital Partners

Exceed.ai’s chatbot solution helps brands increase revenue and customer loyalty by enabling personalized one-on-one conversations with their customers at scale, through any messaging application. Compared to other chatbot platforms, Exceed.ai gives each chatbot a personality that encapsulates the brand’s tone, bringing it to life and thereby creating a real experience between the brand and consumer. Global companies are already using Exceed.ai to easily create conversational chatbots for sales, marketing and user engagement. Using natural language understanding and artificial intelligence, the platform connects to the enterprise product catalog, knowledge base, CRM, as well as other back-end systems and automatically creates a first-in-class conversational user experience.

Last edited:
•••
GettyImages-163765280.jpg

Ms. Sale makes a very interesting point that many newbies miss about dot-com, and that is that .com itself is a brand - And a very well established one at that! Multi-billions have been spent to instill this extension in the minds of everyone who uses the internet. (e.g. Everytime you see an ad with a dot-com, that brand is being reinforced... Just saw a few during the Super Bowl...) Hence, dot-com will remain king for the foreseeable future - No other extension will ever have the same credibility and reach...

argo-ai-ogi.jpg

Nothing but tired old distressed idea's on this forum.

The biggest car company in the world Ford committed to investing $1 billion (REAL WORLD MONEY not Fake charlatan Market Cap Money) in Argo AI - This is one of many self-driving car brands with the .AI logo you will see driving around

Last edited:
•••
GEM.png

Taxi for Jamie!
download (1).jpg

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back