Dynadot

ahosting.biz or gazzin.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I wanna become a reseller and these two companies
(ahosting.biz or gazzin.com) were recommended to me as the most reliable ones. I need Linux reselling, my budget is $10 - $15. Which one would you advise me to use?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have not heard of either of them to be honest. I would recommend you check the web hosting marketplace section for other companies.

•••
Search this forum, ahosting.biz is often discussed, you can look into the offers section for their offers, you can find gazzin.com reviews here .

•••
Look, I was using ahosting.biz, and they are great, very nice customer service...

•••
Ahosting.biz more reputable one. They have lovely online sales representatives. Quality services, fast support.
Never heard before of gazzin.com

•••
Ahosting.biz know as a reputable company. Their staff are very helpful. If you are new to this Ahosting.biz looks better.

•••
I have heard good reviews of ahosting at other forums also. i would say go with them :)

•••
Good luck, keep us updated about your experience with ahosting.biz, I'm really interested in this company, heard it has a lot of smaller hosting companies reselling from it, too.

•••
I have used Gazzin before quite some time ago. They were actually pretty good.Service was decent and they have been around a while.No lovely online sales girls though.I can't comment on the other as I have not used them. If you decide to try them they have a 30 day free trial (use the coupon on their site)so no cost for try.

Last edited:
•••
gonsalez said:
I wanna become a reseller and these two companies
(ahosting.biz or gazzin.com) were recommended to me as the most reliable ones. I need Linux reselling, my budget is $10 - $15. Which one would you advise me to use?
Does Ahosting.biz provide only Linux reselling? And what kind of support do they provide?

•••
jakomo said:
Look, I was using ahosting.biz, and they are great, very nice customer service...

If ahosting.biz customer service is nice, why did you switch from them?

•••
moonlight77 said:
Does Ahosting.biz provide only Linux reselling? And what kind of support do they provide?
According to Ahosting.biz's web site this company provides only Linux reselling and they provide a ticket system support.

•••
I have heard some nice words of Ahosting.biz. Also they have representative here. So if I were you I'd go with Ahosting.biz

•••
Besides Ahosting.biz's prices are quite affordable and thay are in the web hosting market for a long while.

•••
•••
They are both good. AHosting.biz just has a REALLY nice design. :p
Go in terms of pricing, IMO. Both support are great and servers are pretty-much equal.

•••
The recipe I'd use is rather simple, I'd get coupons for their free services and compare ahosting and gazzin support and uptime being in the system, as looking at pricing you won't get the difference.

Last edited:
•••
Last time I checked, Gazzin was failing in popularity..try searchin on their reviews

•••
novelty said:
The recipe I'd use is rather simple, I'd get coupons for their free services and compare ahosting and gazzin support and uptime being in the system, as looking at pricing you won't get the difference.
Can you give the links on Ahosting.biz and Gazzin.com's coupons?

•••
jakomo said:
And why did you switch from them?

•••
loran76 said:
Can you give the links on Ahosting.biz and Gazzin.com's coupons?
Unfortunately I haven't found any coupons in the Internet on Ahosting.biz's services. :-/ But I have read many positive reviews about them. :blink:
As for Gazzin.com I haven't found them either.

•••
I host my site with ahosting.biz and haven't had any serious issue, they allow multiple domain hosting on their reseller plans.
feel free to pm me and ask questions.

•••
hupadupa said:
I host my site with ahosting.biz and haven't had any serious issue, they allow multiple domain hosting on their reseller plans.
feel free to pm me and ask questions.
Hoe long have you used services from Ahosting.biz?

•••
I wonder if there are any stats about Ahosting.biz activity. If yes, where can I find it?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back