NameSilo

Afternic's new Payout options

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

anantj

Top Member
Impact
So I just received this e-mail from Afternic stating that they have partnered with a new payment processor which should, hopefully, improve payout times and reduce delays. With the new features (not entirely clear what the new features are except possibly additional payment options), they will also be levying a payment fee on top of their commission (See table in the attachment below).

Given it is afternic, I don't really have a lot of hope for a lot of improvement but we'll see. That said, is the payment fee new or did it exist previously (I can't seem to recall if it existed previously/currently). If anyone knows, please share in comments. What is surprising to me is that ACH which is typically free (with all other providers who I've used) is charged (even if it is one measly dollar). Same for PP.

upload_2018-9-18_21-18-49.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That might be a good development

•••
That said, is the payment fee new or did it exist previously (I can't seem to recall if it existed previously/currently). If anyone knows, please share in comments.

All the sales I've made this year (going back as far as spring 2018) included that $1 paypal fee.
I can't recall for the rest before that time unfortunately.

•••
ACH is usually free.
Paypal 1$ is common. Ex: Upwork.
Don't know the old system but international wire transfers can't be free. Especially for small amount

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back