Domain Empire

Afternic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I can not do anything on Afternic. Is it down or just updating?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if that includes logging in.. then works fine here.. dashboard too.

•••
It most have been updating.
Unfortunately a nice upper $XXXX "pending sale" went back to "listed".

•••
It most have been updating.
Unfortunately a nice upper $XXXX "pending sale" went back to "listed".

what???

how can pending sales get cancelled due to update?

you may wanna tag Joe if I didn't misunderstand what you just said.

•••
I've not done much afternic though been member there for years.. I just had all my stuff listed makeoffer only there.. but after hearing so much good coment and sales from their BIN partner netowrk.. actually just a day ago I decided to put all my names on BIN there.. for now I set same bin for all names.. slightly higher than should be.. just to do a bti of big fish fishing so to speak... I'll rework bins in time as find moments to do it.

Last edited:
•••
Have have a few sales with them all bin. most in the $ XXX range; however one $4,995. Typically it has been a good experience overall.

Hopefully the buyer will get the funds to afternic and switch to sold.

•••
what???

how can pending sales get cancelled due to update?

you may wanna tag Joe if I didn't misunderstand what you just said.

Afternic doesn't mark the domain sold and sent sold email till their partner verifies the funds. The domain has been in "pending sale" status since Monday. Called yesterday to check on it and the rep explained it partners had a pending sale and funds were being verified. He explained that the status should be updated today and it would either go to sold or if funds couldn't be verified that the "pending Sale" would be removed. Apparently the funds couldn't be verified.

Hopefully the buyer will get funds sent and the partner can verify the funds. If so, it can than get marked as sold and go through the afternic escrow process.

Last edited:
•••
Please is it advisable to have only BIN price or both BIN and make offer.

Secondly, I am curious about all the unique visits I keep getting on my listed domains on Afternic ,are those unique visits real or bots.

Kindly help as you have more experience with them than I do.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back