Domain Empire

Afternic sales not in Namebio?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

convertcontent

Established Member
Impact
I recently sold two cbd domains for $2100 and $2400 through Afternic but the transactions doesn't show up in Namebio. I also can't find any recent Afternic records on Namebio. So I guess Namebio doesn't include Afternic records? For some reason I thought Afternic transactions were combined and listed as GoDaddy transactions but I guess not?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They don't report their sales a few years already.

•••
Namebio is really only good for seeing some sales and trends. Most of Sedo my sales are not listed. I dont know if they do DaN or other platforms than the few you see listed.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Namebio didn't report, but we'll be glad if you did :)

•••
I recently sold two cbd domains for $2100 and $2400 through Afternic but the transactions doesn't show up in Namebio. I also can't find any recent Afternic records on Namebio. So I guess Namebio doesn't include Afternic records? For some reason I thought Afternic transactions were combined and listed as GoDaddy transactions but I guess not?
Well done with the sales. How long did they take to sell?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back