Dynadot

Afternic nameserver issue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

gme559

Established Member
Impact
Hello ,
I tried to put ns1.afternic.com / ns2.afternic.com as nameservers in my registrar to redirect domain to afternic but it don't redirect to afternic when I check with toolbox.googleapps.com it gives me ns1.namefind.com / ns2.namefind.com
I don't know what's wrong can you help me please ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It doesn't update instantly.. you need to wait atleast 10 mins then check

•••
It doesn't update instantly.. you need to wait atleast 10 mins then check

Hello ,
yes I waited more than 1 hour it was in namecheap ns and I changed it to afternic ones but no luck until now , it shows ns1.namefind.com / ns2.namefind.com

•••
Did you delete the old NS before adding the new one
Hello ,
yes I waited more than 1 hour it was in namecheap ns and I changed it to afternic ones but no luck until now , it shows ns1.namefind.com / ns2.namefind.com

•••
•••
Yes I did !

you can check the domain record : bustier.xyz
Oh now I see..... You should probably contact sav support for a fix...

•••
I think it's a problem with afternic ns1 & ns2 nameserver because when I changed to ns3 & ns4 it worked .

•••
I think it's a problem with afternic ns1 & ns2 nameserver because when I changed to ns3 & ns4 it worked .
Must be that then.. glad it worked out for u

•••
I had the same problem recently, finally called afternic, and was told yes, change to ns3 and ns4 for one type of landing page or ns5 and ns6 for an alternate type of landing page.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back