Domain Empire

guide Afternic listed 4l.com owner doesn't close the sale which was at Sedo buy now

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

frank-germany

domainer since 2001 / musicianTop Member
Impact
Hello

what can I do ?

I bought a 4l.com at sedo buy now
now I have a contract with this guy

sedo tells me the owner is not going to sell the domain to me
( probaly because it was to cheap )

now the domain is listed at afternic for sale

afternic phone support
David Wesley told me
he can't do anything to take this listing off
and close his account

thanks for help
Frank

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
contact sedo, make sure he is penalized so he does not make habit out of it.
if you do this on godaddy auctions, you get strike one.. plus pay some smallish admin fee...
next time you do this on gd, they close your account

sedo could be different, but I hope they do penalize people who do not live up to contracts.

other than this penality, there is nothing you can do. the seller can refuse if he wants and then face sedo consequences... its same for everything... here at namepros.. ebay etc..

I would not waste your time calling afternic abotu it. it works per platform. no one gets involved with any other auctions site sales or dealings.

Last edited:
•••
Tha
if you do this on godaddy auctions, you get strike one.. plus pay some smallish admin fee...

sedo could be different, but I hope they do penalize people who do not live up to contracts.

other than this penality, there is nothing you can do. the seller can refuse if he wants and then face sedo consequences... its same for everything... here at namepros.. ebay etc..

I would not waste your time calling afternic abotu it. it works per platform. no one gets involved with any other auctions site sales or dealings.

Thank you Alcy

•••

Sedo is going to close his account

But as I have a legally binding contract , he is no longer the legal owner of the domain

He posseses the domain
But doesnt own it no more

So if he sell it at afternic
The buyer can't become the legal
Owner

Thats why afternic should delist it

What do you think ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back