Dynadot

question Afternic.If doing bulk upload what's BEST Min.Offer for ALL?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Hello Everyone it's me again. Finally getting around to uploading on Afternic. I had uploaded on Afternic a while back and for whatever reason removed all my domains from there. After much reading on NP I'm realizing that was a BIG MISTAKE. So now I'm about to upload my domains back on Afternic. I downloaded the bulk upload excel sheet.(screenshot attached below).
afternich excel.jpg

Honestly if I'm uploading a couple hundred domains on this excel sheet. I don't have the time nor the patience to manually price each of my domains right now. what price should I globally put the "Minimum Offer Required"? What about "Listing Status"? Should I put Make Offer? or Buy It Now? Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The minimum offer is just to get their offer seen, I have my minimum offer set at 175 for most domains just to discourage ultra lowball offer spam. I left it all at offer only until I started getting more requests from afternic for me to add pricing to several domains. No domain will sell via minimum offer without your approval... Take your time filling out the rest

•••
Thanks for that. but why $175? lol I was thinking more like $288? as a play for superstitious Chinese domain investors? what do you think?

•••
My decision on 175 was purely to cut down on spam lowball offers. If you wish to use a lure with your price, go for it. I see no harm in doing that

•••
I but $1000, thats probably the lowest I would accept.

•••
It really depends on your names so it is very hard to answer the questions.

I have a bunch of domains I regged and I would just be happy to sell at mid XX, so for those I put min offer 50 and bin 100.

For the ones I do think have value around mid XXX I put the min offer at 100, also to cut lowball offers.

For the rest i put it at 200 (although currently those are only a few as most of my domains are low/mid XXX or brandbucket listed

•••
My decision on 175 was purely to cut down on spam lowball offers. If you wish to use a lure with your price, go for it. I see no harm in doing that

Lol yea I was thinking to price at $33.88 lol and list over at godaddy.;) because I read somewhere 3388 is considered lucky

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back