Domain Empire

Afternic exclusive Premium Promotion network - What does this mean? Any useful?

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

I have submitted some of my names to afternic and got this mail for few domains. (Actually thery were registered at 1and1)

What does this mean?
Is the Premium Promotion network really worth to try?
Is the domain is really a premium one as it is claimed by afternic?
Or is this a trick to get the other registrar domains transfered to godaddy/allied companies?

Below is the mail.

Congratulations! Your domain(s) meet our highest quality standards. This means they are eligible to be listed on our exclusive Premium Promotion network, which dramatically increases your chance of a successful sales since you get maximum exposure across every reseller on the Afternic network, and the name is eligible for Fast Transfer, allowing the domain buyer immediate control of the name. To qualify for Premium Promotion, your domain must be registered at one of the the participating registrars. Click on the button below to initiate the transfer process.

MesotheliomaDetails(.)com

Move Registrar

If you choose not to move your name, your domain will still receive extensive promotion through our Network level. While domains on the Network are listed at dozens of resellers around the world, they are not eligible for Fast Transfer, meaning any domain sale will go through an escrow process.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's the same as SEDOmls , which means that more 'eyes' will see your listings and also you won't have to do anything when a sale happens since they'll handle 100% of the process.

Nothing to do with 'premium' or 'high standards' btw.
If your domains are registered with their partner registrars then domains are eligible, otherwise they're not, that's all

•••
Congratulations! Your domain(s) meet our highest quality standards. This means they are eligible to be listed on our exclusive Premium Promotion network.

Here is where I got confused. Thanks for letting me know

•••
They show up on GoDaddy and eNom and other partners' sites when you do a domain check. They show up as the "Premium" domains.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back