Dynadot

After replying an enquiry...next step please

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ayodeji

Established Member
Impact
I got an enquiry email from an IT company in Netherland about a domain that has decent traffic from Germany and over 20% click through rate. I simply quoted a close to 5 figures price but yet to get a response. What's the next move, please?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would be raising the price to account for afternic’s take. They only waited a whole month. As soon as I get an inquiry the price goes up a little.

Congrats to you hope it goes through for you

•••
•••
congrats. it is them... now I will give them same price i gave previously if I were you.
I quoted 60% of the first price(maybe out desperation). Should I stick that?

•••
•••
I quoted 60% of the first price(maybe out desperation). Should I stick that?
Arrggghhh... you didn't even wait for more opinions to come on before doing that... now you just showed them u are desperate.

listen up... SILENCE is the most powerful tools in negotiations. They kept silent all these while to make u feel they are backing out of the deal and u just gave them hint that they did well. anyway, can u state what price exactly that 60% is? is it 5k, 7k, 8k? but whatever it is, do not move below that now.

•••
Arrggghhh... you didn't even wait for more opinions to come on before doing that... now you just showed them u are desperate.

listen up... SILENCE is the most powerful tools in negotiations. They kept silent all these while to make u feel they are backing out of the deal and u just gave them hint that they did well. anyway, can u state what price exactly that 60% is? is it 5k, 7k, 8k? but whatever it is, do not move below that now.
Little above 5k

•••

I agree completely would not lower the price. They want to buy there the price should reflect that and be raised BUT everyone’s financial needs are different.

•••
Little above 5k
okay... so sad.. that reduction is damn too much. Learn to be Patient... u may need the money but don't let the end user see it please. keep your emotions in check. This thing is like chasing girls... girls don't like desperate guys... they like guys who are confident/

•••
•••
I agree completely would not lower the price. They want to buy there the price should reflect that and be raised BUT everyone’s financial needs are different.
yeah bro... it happens. we learn everyday it is the price we pay for learning lol. everybody wants a bargain as humans.

•••
okay... so sad.. that reduction is damn too much. Learn to be Patient... u may need the money but don't let the end user see it please. keep your emotions in check. This thing is like chasing girls... girls don't like desperate guys... they like guys who are confident/
Yea...mistake made. What would you do now?

•••
just leave it at that bro...don't sweat it. a little above 5k is still cool do not move below that. stick to your gun.

•••
You are going to have to accept the price you quoted. The way it’s going they might try to go lower.

•••
You are going to have to accept the price you quoted. The way it’s going they might try to go lower.
exactly my thought and that is why i advised that he sticks to his price and not move an inch

•••
Back