IT.COM

After Almost 4 Years of Waiting Have Sold My Second Domain!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainNature

Top Member
Impact
Hello
Finally i can start such a topic and return something to NP community.
I have begin domaining at the end of 2019 Year in december, that is when I started handregistering domains as a domainer, but as a end user i regged my first domain somwhere in 2013 year, maybe will post it one day for laugh.
At the end of August I sold my first domain and recently I have sold another one, this happened after I lowered the prices for my domains, possible because the prices were more proper.
This is what I can say for sure now.
  1. most sales are real.
  2. Afternic/Dan are the best marketplaces to sell your domains.
  3. Parking is dead for me.
  4. patience is a must.
  5. some luck.
Some advices.
  • Don't waste time with Bodis, Above etc, I can buy only topilet paper with that PPC.
  • List your domains at the most popular marketplaces, even if they are under Godaddy umbrella, not forget that Social Medias can add additional exposure, I plan to do that soon eg. on Twitter, Facebook etc.
  • Price your domains corectly, still must learn how to do that proper.
If you want to see what I sold check my website, they are marked as sold and with the prices, the domains have sold through Dan marketplace, if you find which are they don't publish their names here. Yes, I feel I sold them cheap, but that's fine for me, must learn on my own.
Thanks for attention and hope there will be more sales soon.

P.s. this domains are not related to a secret that I try to sell, see one of my latest topic here, those are hidden domains, I hope to sell such simple domains to grab the remaining secret related ones! :D

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

so...
in a nutshell, we gotta go to your website, IF, we want to know what domain you sold?

also, there is no such word as "advices".

imo...

•••
Hi

so...
in a nutshell, we gotta go to your website, IF, we want to know what domain you sold?

also, there is no such word as "advices".

imo...
Maybe next time I should shut up and stay silent like Rick Schwartz and never come here to share anything?

English is not my native I make mistakes, I turn off spell checker because of spying Browser of what we type, but even this does not help to prevent it, I still see Youtube recommendations based on what I write anywhere.

P.s. now I turn spell check on and it shows your "gotta" as wrong. ;)

•••
Maybe next time I should shut up and stay silent like Rick Schwartz and never come here to share anything?
Hi

there are plenty of folks willing to speak about him and say his name,
so, he can stay silent and let the crowd and his sales, continue to speak for him.

not trying to bash you, personally
but if the goal is to share on np, then post the information on np.

even if you think the names sold for less than anticipated, perhaps the viewers could comment on how to improve your sales, help with pricing and enhance quality of your portfolio.

we can't do that, on your website.

imo....

•••
I visited the website in your signature, but I couldn't find any information about any sales. Plus, now my eyes hurt. Was the website designed in Soviet Union in 1986?

•••
Congrats!

May I ask why you have gibberish texts in the logos?

•••
I visited the website in your signature, but I couldn't find any information about any sales. Plus, now my eyes hurt. Was the website designed in Soviet Union in 1986?
Why you say that?
The sold domains are marked as SOLD with red, the price is set as per Dan BIN sale!

•••
Congrats!

May I ask why you have gibberish texts in the logos?
Thanks, those are AI generated logos, for some reason the AI can't create proper text of a logo longer than 3L, not sure why.
But I learned that you can sell a domain no matter if it has a logo or traffic.

•••
Thanks, those are AI generated logos, for some reason the AI can't create proper text of a logo longer than 3L, not sure why.
But I learned that you can sell a domain no matter if it has a logo or traffic.

Ok, but you're selling premium stuff so (imho) the quality has to be there if you show logos.

I would generate logos without texts, or generate texts separately using some different AI, or maybe try this new tool (Ideogram.ai):

•••
Why you say that?
The sold domains are marked as SOLD with red, the price is set as per Dan BIN sale!
I still don't get where these sold domains are, I've tried both mobile and pc version, maybe you should post them under specific category, idk.
Also fix typos like 'make a offer', just type 'make offer'

Last edited:
•••
How much did you get for your domains?

Last edited:
•••
He was just trying to help , maybe in the wrong ways but that’s all.
No need to be rude guys !

•••
•••
I still don't get where these sold domains are, I've tried both mobile and pc version, maybe you should post them under specific category, idk.
Also fix typos like 'make a offer', just type 'make offer'
Go to Garden (Market) last page on my website, the second domain was bought by a popular company, they own the dictionary word.

•••
sold.PNG

This one right? Congrats

•••
Go to Garden (Market) last page on my website, the second domain was bought by a popular company, they own the dictionary word.

Yes, they own at least the .com, .io and .ai
Interesting purchase. Looks like a typo domain from their perspective, but perhaps they have something else in mind.

Last edited:
•••
Hi, @iTesla, congratulations on your sale! I began almost a year ago and still have to sell my first name. So I agree with you, patience is a must!! It encourages me to see that others are able to sell and, as you say, it is real...

Thank you for sharing!

•••
Hi, @iTesla, congratulations on your sale! I began almost a year ago and still have to sell my first name. So I agree with you, patience is a must!! It encourages me to see that others are able to sell and, as you say, it is real...

Thank you for sharing!
Keep on going and have patience
Sales will come !

•••
This sales are nothing compared to a secret I found out, that secret will disrupt all human areas and in my opinion it cost Trillions of dollars, in fact it is priceless!
I had offers on those domains even one and two years ago, if I would accepted those offers I could already make more than I invested until now which is above 50K USD!

•••
Why you say that?
Did you expect me to browse every page of your website to find a domain you sold? LOL.

•••
Did you expect me to browse every page of your website to find a domain you sold? LOL.
I don't care of your needs, that's for what are made domains, to visit them.
Say thanks for this else I will not report anything else here again!

•••
•••
Congrats man, and thnk you very much for sharing🥳

•••
Hello
Finally i can start such a topic and return something to NP community.
I have begin domaining at the end of 2019 Year in december, that is when I started handregistering domains as a domainer, but as a end user i regged my first domain somwhere in 2013 year, maybe will post it one day for laugh.
At the end of August I sold my first domain and recently I have sold another one, this happened after I lowered the prices for my domains, possible because the prices were more proper.
This is what I can say for sure now.
  1. most sales are real.
  2. Afternic/Dan are the best marketplaces to sell your domains.
  3. Parking is dead for me.
  4. patience is a must.
  5. some luck.
Some advices.
  • Don't waste time with Bodis, Above etc, I can buy only topilet paper with that PPC.
  • List your domains at the most popular marketplaces, even if they are under Godaddy umbrella, not forget that Social Medias can add additional exposure, I plan to do that soon eg. on Twitter, Facebook etc.
  • Price your domains corectly, still must learn how to do that proper.
If you want to see what I sold check my website, they are marked as sold and with the prices, the domains have sold through Dan marketplace, if you find which are they don't publish their names here. Yes, I feel I sold them cheap, but that's fine for me, must learn on my own.
Thanks for attention and hope there will be more sales soon.

P.s. this domains are not related to a secret that I try to sell, see one of my latest topic here, those are hidden domains, I hope to sell such simple domains to grab the remaining secret related ones! :D
thanks for sharing the game with us!

•••
I don't care of your needs, that's for what are made domains, to visit them.
Say thanks for this else I will not report anything else here again!
Please man. Why do you do this?

We didn't do this to you when you went on nP to learn about domaining

So why give us this attitude?

I also went on your site and couldn't find any article on the sales. U have 3 blogs.

But I can jive with your feeling that "WHOAH SALEZ R REAL!!!1" because I too felt that way when I made a four and figure deal... suddenly I realized everyone posting was right and namebio makes sense and yadda yadda

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back