Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

AdSense stats not updating

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

tetrapak

VIP Member
Impact
330
Am i the only one who is having this problem? My stats have'nt been updated in the last 8 hours, it shows the same impression / revenue figures. My sites are up and working, and they a haven't been hacked (no change in the Adsense codes at least). Very strange, it never happened before.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Same as you - I'm only showing 8 visits today for all my sites, which is waaaaay too low.
I believe this happened a couple of months ago too.
 
0
•••
mine are way low too
 
0
•••
Ok cool, I thought I was just having a weird day.
 
0
•••
Yep, they're down for everyone, around the world. Might be because they're incorporating Google Custom Search into AdSense for Search, or might be something else, but there's a big long item on WMW about it. Just be patient, it's their glitch, not yours.

Update - AdWords stats are also not updating. My contact at AdWords has confirmed that engineers are aware and working on it.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Oh, thanks guys for the relief! Repped you netmeg for the information.
 
0
•••
was wondering myself what was going on....
 
0
•••
For me too it is not updating, but it is temporary.
 
0
•••
Phew I believed to be the only one with this problem.
 
0
•••
Has anyone else seen a big drop in traffic / clicks / revenue over the last three days?

It seemed to drop off and get worse until coming to a complete stop.
 
0
•••
Jasdon said:
Has anyone else seen a big drop in traffic / clicks / revenue over the last three days?

It seemed to drop off and get worse until coming to a complete stop.

Yesterday was an all time low day for me. The whole day, not just a turn down at the end. It has to be more than a one day thing. But as long as it gets back to what it was before.
 
0
•••
I only run AdSense on my developed sites. My traffic is through the roof right now - I've been #1 in all three search engines for anything relating to michigan and fireworks, but Google decided last week to suddenly rank me between #5 and #7 for the one-word term 'fireworks', up from around #100 where I've been for three or four years - but unfortunately it's not so far translating into more revenue. My CTR has really tanked since that happened. Great position in the SERPS doesn't always pay off.
 
0
•••
are stats updating little by little??.....i hope these are not up to date stats....
 
0
•••
Yea, they're starting to creep in. Right now I'm at about 10%, according to the other tools I have to monitor traffic.
 
0
•••
It's updating but far from reality.
I guess it will take another couple of hours now.
 
0
•••
I'm at around 30-40% now, slowly getting there.
 
0
•••
netmeg said:
, but Google decided last week to suddenly rank me between #5 and #7 for the one-word term 'fireworks', up from around #100 where I've been for three or four years - .

WOW

Stay there til End June or Beginning of July!!!!!

Congrats on the GREAT serp!!!
 
0
•••
Thank you. It's great, if the traffic converts. Otherwise, it's just kind of a waste. It's actually a tad *too* generic for my site, and I don't really have time to develop anything unique or meaningful for the generic term (nor do I want to risk messing the serps for my important niche terms) But I don't have to pay for hosting or bandwidth, so it's probably not hurting anything.
 
0
•••
is adwords updating?
 
0
•••
it's updating but very slow
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back