NameSilo

Adsense revenue with other services

Labeled as question in Domain Parking and Traffic Monetization started by Donmarick, Mar 14, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. Donmarick

Donmarick Established Member

Hello all members, ParkingCrew and some other parking services using adsense to show ads. But its for parked domains do You know any other services i mean "not parking" which use adsene ads that i can implement on my site and receive for example 50% of share but on paypal or other pay service?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. decades80

decades80 Top Member VIP

You will earn less than parking, since your duplicate mini site will never rank. Adsense pays lower CPC and CTR is much lower than parking. about 1%, parking at least 3-5.

3. Donmarick

its ok but i can get 1% from adsense and some from other ads services but what are names of those services do You know any?

4. decades80

decades80 Top Member VIP

No I am not using any, since I told you it doesnt make sense, at least not for me. Normally the people asking this, intend to drive traffic unnaturally to such scripts and their domain and accounts could be blocked.

5. Donmarick

ok i understand

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice