Dynadot

AdSense Premium Publishers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
My dream job :)

It's been a goal of mine for a while, but I think they just raised the requirements recently!

I had always been shooting for 5,000,000 pageviews a month, and was getting oh-so-very close.

Now, I see it's 5 million search queries or 20 million content pageviews a month :(

Methinks this is new, or that I was blind and foolish a while back.

Still, another nice goal to work towards so I to can have "popup newbrowser" adsense ads, and can tell google what types of ads I want on my pages :)

From their site:

"How to qualify for premium service

If your site receives more than 5 million search queries or 20 million content page views a month, you may qualify for AdSense premium service.

To find out more about AdSense premium service, please fill out the form below and a Google sales representative will contact you.

If your site does not yet receive 5 million search queries or 20 million content page views a month, click here to apply for the AdSense program. "

-Allan

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good luck in getting that. The requirements are very hard but if you do get that, the rewards are great.

•••
Now is that for 1 website or is it a total of all your websites in your account?

•••
Shaggy said:
Now is that for 1 website or is it a total of all your websites in your account?

All of my websites that I could run adsense on, not just one, unfortunately :)

-Allan

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back