IT.COM

Ads on domain landing / contact pages

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Laura Domains

Impact
Hi there, i am looking to develop a domains website to advertise domains for sale & leasing.

Are there any advertisement providers that will allow for ads on such pages? Each domain that is available has a separate page with a contact form, key words and a description of the domain available. The domains that are available will also forward to the individual pages. I do not wish to park these domains with a separate provider and have them hosted on my site.

Many thanks,

Laura

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Laura,

Welcome to NamePros.

Are you asking for advertisers on you own landing pages?
Perhaps you could post a link to one of your landers and explain further exactly what it is you are looking for and I believe some of the members would have a better understanding how to help you.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
Welcome to NamePros.com

Have you considered using something along the lines of Google Adsense?

I have seen domains (for sale) with landing pages that have Godaddy Affiliate banners on them. I don't remember the domain as I saw it way back in 2016 I think.

•••
Thank you for reading. I was led to believe that google does not allow Adsense pages to be placed on landing pages since a few years ago. I have reached out to them using their forums but so far heard nothing back. Hence i thought i would ask around to see if anyone else is using other providers to generate any revenue on their own landing pages.

The site and pages are still under developement and i'm trying to do research to discover and learn more.

Thank you.

•••
Moved to Website and Development forum.

Perhaps the members here can help you out.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
Thank you for reading. I was led to believe that google does not allow Adsense pages to be placed on landing pages since a few years ago. I have reached out to them using their forums but so far heard nothing back. Hence i thought i would ask around to see if anyone else is using other providers to generate any revenue on their own landing pages.

The site and pages are still under developement and i'm trying to do research to discover and learn more.

Thank you.

Since you will be developing a domain for selling different domains; where every domain would have their dedicated pages, it would still be pretty thin in terms of unique content on a page and I am sure it wouldn't be safe for using Google Adsense. So you are right, Adsense won't do it.

But if you are thinking of adding content of over 300 words for each domain/page, I think that would be good enough for Adsense, considering the content you add is unique and helpful for the visitors, and not copied.

Hope it helps. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

•••
Yes, the content on the landing pages would be minimal. As several of these names do get some traffic are there other ad providers out there who are recommended that allow for small text adds or similar on such pages? I have found numerous reviews but none that really address usage on such pages.

Thanks for any input anyone might have.

•••
I think you can do it in the domain, but contact google for you to get the best ads

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back