IT.COM

apps Add to Cart and Advanced Search are Latest Features in GoDaddy Domain Investor App Update

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Screen-Shot-2020-07-17-at-6.25.34-PM.png

Nearly 7 months ago, I shared a review about how GoDaddy updated its domain investor app with functionality that was included but not limited too:
  • Basic searching
  • Filter and sorting
  • Add to Favorites
  • Add to Watchlist
  • Saved and recent searches
In addition, GoDaddy greatly modernized the app’s user interface and experience. Talk about a much needed and welcomed fresh breath of air.

But if you thought the last domain investor app update was something to write home about, today’s is surely going to make ya’ Zoom family back home. I’m finally ditching the desktop experience in favorite of the mobile experience. Click the link to discover why...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry but I fail to see your enthusiasm. Where's the API access for all???

•••
Hi there @sircc,

As for enthusiasm, one would have to use the app and have journeyed the path of its updates to truly understand how far its come. Is it perfect? Nope. Is it improving? Yes, each and every update.

I can understand the frustration in regards to your "...API access for all..." comment, but a bit off topic as this thread is highlighting and discussing the most recent updates to the domain investor app. :)

•••
•••
Does this software help in selling domain names?

•••
Does this software help in selling domain names?

No, this is an app used to bid on and purchase domain names from the GoDaddy Aftermarket.

•••
Back