Dynadot

news GoDaddy Launches App For Domain Investors

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
New App Brings Real-Time Bidding & Monitoring on GoDaddy Domain Auctions to Mobile

GoDaddy [NYSE:GDDY], which operates the world's largest domain name aftermarket, today announced the launch of its first mobile app for domain investors. The GoDaddy Investor app, launching on iOS and Android, will allow investors to watch and bid on domains at auction and stay on top of their current bids all from their mobile device.

Aftermarket domain auctions are time-sensitive and highly competitive, and it's critical that investors are able to easily participate at any time and from anywhere, not just from their computers.

Source

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
but of course not for windows phones...

•••
where can i download this app

•••
Has anyone else lost the ability to place bids via the app?

It was working fine for me for about a week, but now when I go on, after I enter my PIN, the PLACE BID confirmation remains greyed out and I'm unable to bid.

•••
Now a days all domain registrars are coming with innovative apps first Uniregistry and now Godaddy....others will follow next.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back