IT.COM

information About swetha!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Benzehaf

Established Member
Impact
I wish everyone success, but we are always looking for the secrets of success. In your opinion, what makes Swetha sell at such high prices?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
This was pointed out many times.
Imagine a Christmas tree with 20K of beautiful hangs on it and a single star, well that star may be sold already and she still sells what is near the top of the star.
She may end up selling 1K from 20K of things, people have from what to choose.
This is a simple math quantity and opportunity, only 10% of her portfolio may be quality, else we would see hundreds sales per month from her.

Last edited:
•••
This was pointed out many times.
Imagine a Christmas tree with 20K of beautiful hangs on it and a single star, well that star may be sold already and she still sells what is near the top of the star.
She may end up selling 1K from 20K of things, people have from what to choose.
This is a simple math quantity and opportunity, only 10% of her portfolio may be quality, else we would see hundreds sales per month from her.
Good point. Drew R mentioned in latest podcast he sold Atlas.xyz for I think 89K. Not a massive sale by his standards however, his portfolio would be all quality.

•••
Thread moved.

We apologize for the delay; the only section we’re unable to move threads to or from is the “Warnings and Alerts” section, as that has caused issues for NamePros in the past, but thanks to community reports about this thread, we were able to get it moved.

We hope that helps.

•••
if these were .io sales i wouldnt be skeptical. I haven't seen any real use of .xyz extension. Google will try to FOMO it at some point - wouldn't be surprised if some Google funded entity was buyer on these to try to pump them. Garbage extension IMO

•••
if these were .io sales i wouldnt be skeptical. I haven't seen any real use of .xyz extension. Google will try to FOMO it at some point - wouldn't be surprised if some Google funded entity was buyer on these to try to pump them. Garbage extension IMO
Google? Why would they? There's not a single reason I could think of.

•••
Question: Is Swetha the face of something bigger?
Meaning: Is she partnered with bigger players in the game we may or may not know of?
Meaning, are some names partly owned by others or do others with big connections get a commission of her sales?

Is this a solo act or is she just the face of something bigger?
Is she 100% transparent? (Not that she has to be).

Did she come in the game around 2020?
And did she somehow invest all her money into at that time xyz?
What prompted that risk?

I new to hearing about her... so i have to ask questions. The one question i asked, i got attacked about not posting questions in a certain section. So let me try again.
Well you might just find out. Domain Sherpa would like her to be on the show.

•••
For all the disbelievers who claim the sales are fake & don't resolve, here are some @DNGear sales from September 2021 to January 2022:

Spiral.xyz sold for $24888 & resolves (sold to twitter).
Alliance.xyz sold for $50000 & resolves/redirects.
Squid.xyz sold for $34888 & resolves.
Ante.xyz sold for $19888 & resolves/redirects to a discord server.
Daylight.xyz sold for $14888 & resolves.
Siren.xyz sold for $22310 & resolves.
Stir.xyz sold for $39888 & resolves/redirects.
Runway.xyz sold for $19888 & resolves/redirects to the .com.
Embed.xyz sold for $14888 & resolves to a coming soon lander.
Tribes.xyz sold for $4995 & resolves.
UpShot.xyz sold for $3995 & resolves.
OffBeat.xyz sold for $8988 & resolves.
Valence.xyz sold for $9888 & resolves.
Supercool.xyz sold for $2995 & resolves.
Stratos.xyz sold for $9888 & resolves.
Persuade.xyz sold for $2995 & resolves.
Soba.xyz sold for $4995 & resolves.
Zapper.xyz sold for $7888 & resolves.
Qualia.xyz sold for $9888 & resolves.
Hypothesis.xyz sold for $7888 & resolves.

What these companies all have in common is they have a lot of VC/crypto money & are building products for web3/blockchain/metaverse/gen z. There are things called trends & as we saw with .io being adopted by SAAS companies since like 2013, we are seeing the same with .xyz for web3 companies..

Most of them are well known projects in the NFT/Crypto space so theories of fake sales are just plain stupid. Like you can literally view the public wallets of these projects and see millions in their crypto wallets. $50k is nothing in that space. People spend/lose 10x that in a day and don't flinch..

Even twitter bought spiral.xyz from her for like $24k and people are still doubting the sales lol..

It's literally not hard to understand if you conspiracy theorists stop being lazy with your research before making false accusations lol..

Last edited:
•••
Brilliant piece of domaining. Great pricing, great social media. I hope domainsherpa do an interview with Swetha!

•••
As much as I respect Swetha... yeah, let's just make a whole f*kn thread about her, not like she doesn't get enough attention lol

Just be thankful she gave light to an extension that would be struggling otherwise. Her brokers do great work, and she prices nice and firm, it's good for us all, if you've happened to snag a decent .xyz, if you didn't, quit naggin for sleepin on it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back