Dynadot

information About swetha!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Benzehaf

Established Member
Impact
I wish everyone success, but we are always looking for the secrets of success. In your opinion, what makes Swetha sell at such high prices?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If Swetha were a man nobody would be doubting her sales or even remotely suggesting that somebody else is conspiratorially behind her and making the sales happen for her.
I don't think so.

Anyone with any history in the field know people like Mike Mann (and others) frequently have their reported sales questioned.

Brad

•••
I don't think so.

Anyone with any history in the field know people like Mike Mann (and others) frequently have their reported sales questioned.

Brad

Sales questioned, yes, but folks haven't suggested any conspiracy behind the sales of Mike Mann (or others) involving other Oz-like people behind dark curtains, pulling strings, etc.

•••
Sales questioned, yes, but folks haven't suggested any conspiracy behind the sales of Mike Mann (or others) involving other Oz-like people behind dark curtains, pulling strings, etc.

So the theory is because she is a women, not the fact she is a unicorn in the field, is the main reason people have questions? I am not buying that.

I think if a man was in the same scenario it would be the same.

I think this is also something that goes with the territory. That is why myself, and many others rarely report sales.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Build lasting relationships by offering solutions to others' needs. Networking initiates a chain reaction. Be natural and avoid being too salesmanship , know your best prospects.

Regards

•••
You must be getting tired of this bs @DNGear

•••
Brokers ( very good ) , a team , someone who supported / or behind . Who knows ? :unsure:
Good for her , personal wish success & to be honest i don't care
I care more to sell my domains
I believe this to be true. Clearly, she's a very talented domainer with a great portfolio.

However, like the proverbial swan who glides effortlessly along the water while their feet is going ten to the dozen beneath, sales like this probably take a good deal of effort, a collective effort. So, more than likely, a talented broker or brokers to make the right connections with the right people, a team, or an equally talented partner.

Along with this, the publicity she gets after every domain sale probably doesn't hurt either.

Anyway, there's nothing wrong with wondering about what makes someone successful, as long as its used to inspire your own success.

•••
Again, I have never said that her sales are fake. I have just asked for more info about Swetha outside XYZ. Domainers don't come out of nowhere and invest hundreds of thousands of dollars because they simply have a 'vision' about a 'new extension' that it might become 'hot' someday. Can anyone provide this information? Instead of repeating the same things again and again, does Swetha have any presence in Domaining outside XYZ before 2015, for example a COM or other extension portfolio and any sales record? Let's stay focused on that ☺️
There was no hundreds of thousands of dollar investment. Perhaps you remember once there was a promotion by Uniregistry, .xyz was available for only ONE CENT per name. It required only few thousand dollars only to register 20k names. Who knows, may be she would have registered a lot of names during this promotion period also. Why on earth you cast doubt on her purchases and sales?

•••
There was no hundreds of thousands of dollar investment. Perhaps you remember once there was a promotion by Uniregistry, .xyz was available for only ONE CENT per name. It required only few thousand dollars only to register 20k names. Who knows, may be she would have registered a lot of names during this promotion period also. Why on earth you cast doubt on her purchases and sales?
5 years renewals were free then? ☺️

Last edited:
•••
5 years renewals were free then? ☺️
Do you have any grudges with her to settle? Leave her alone. She deserve all the appreciation for her endeavors.

•••
Do you have any grudges with her to settle? Leave her alone. She deserve all the appreciation for her endeavors.
Okay bro, I leave the Queen alone in her Mysterious and Dark kingdom ☺️

Last edited:
•••
Her latest 6 figure Sale 129,888 Byte.xyz was cancelled today after ten days. Buyer failed to pay.

Last edited:
•••
If Swetha were a man nobody would be doubting her sales or even remotely suggesting that somebody else is conspiratorially behind her and making the sales happen for her.

Nah. At this rate of selling it would be the same for man or woman.

•••
•••
I wish everyone success, but we are always looking for the secrets of success. In your opinion, what makes Swetha sell at such high prices?
This is a bait thread (one of 10 million on here) to get tongues wagging (again) over xyz.

Daniel Negari (and Swetha) must be loving all this free publicity and SEO.

However, the bottom line is that Swetha like others have said had foresight and boldness to risk a lot of money on a then unknown extension. As Brad said, this is hard to repeat because it's not possible to know what will work out - imagine, in an alternative scenario for example, if Swetha had put all her money into .mobi instead of xyz. Or if the fortunes reversed with .mobi becoming successful and xyz a flop.

Luck does play some part and that's also why high risk (which requires some good fortune) sometimes equals high reward.

As with all things money related, one must do their own research then hope for the best but minimize their expectations.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Closed

Last edited:
•••
You can't have six figure sales when you don't demand six figures for good names. A lot of people on here would be millionaires already if they knew how to price names. Instead they spend months finding a good name, they get the name, then become fearful and give the name to the first person that makes an offer.
It's me. Thanks :xf.grin:

•••
How is this thread still in the "Warnings and Alerts" section?

Even if people have questions, it is a real disservice to put this kind of thread in this section.
You see the section, see the name, and assume something bad.

@Bravo Mod Team can this be moved to a more relevant section?

Brad

Last edited:
•••
How is this thread still in the "Warnings and Alerts" section?

Even if people have questions, it is a real disservice to put this kind of thread in this section.
You see the section, see the name, and assume something bad.

@Bravo Mod Team can this be moved to a more relevant section?

Brad
The Moderator Deleted my post for requesting to move this thread to some other appropriate head. The say Moderators do not have access to move any thread from one to another.

•••
The Moderator Deleted my post for requesting to move this thread to some other appropriate head. The say Moderators do not have access to move any thread from one to another.
That doesn't make much sense. The mods frequently have moved threads in the past.

For instance, overly promotional threads have been moved to the "Promotional" section many times.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Ok it's in the wrong forum, no need to castigate the fella.

The answer is owning A LOT of xyz names with normal renewal price, buying them before others and holding them, then buying more.

She's hit the jackpot, it could have just been stupidity that didn't pay off by investing in so many xyz names, but in this case it paid off and I am glad and happy for her.

She isn't some kind've visionary like some of the smoke blowers want to make out, it's a domain name extension that she liked and stuck with even though everyone thought it was a pile of doos doos... Until some people started actually using the names. This is the dream scenario.

It wasn't this:
HAS NO FEAR ASKING FAIR PRICES

There is no daring to list your domains at a high price... Imho.

You follow what works and what doesn't. If you don't have the right names and you list them for the wrong price you just won't sell anything. No daring required.

Don't get me wrong, she's been savvy in her domain purchases and lucky. That doesn't make her a bad person or a bad investor though, it's what everyone would want for themselves and she should bask in the success.

Apologies to the xyz smoke blowers association in advance ☺️

Last edited:
•••
@bmugford

Brad, I reported this thread (report button) in the first day, when there were only 3 posts in this topic. As you can see, nothing happened.

•••
Ok it's in the wrong forum, no need to castigate the fella.

The answer is owning A LOT of xyz names with normal renewal price, buying them before others and holding them, then buying more.

She's hit the jackpot, it could have just been stupidity that didn't pay off by investing in so many xyz names, but in this case it paid off and I am glad and happy for her.

She isn't some kind've visionary like some of the smoke blowers want to make out, it's a domain name extension that she liked and stuck with even though everyone thought it was a pile of doos doos... Until some people started actually using the names. This is the dream scenario.

It wasn't this:

There is no daring to list your domains at a high price... Imho.

You follow what works and what doesn't. If you don't have the right names and you list them for the wrong price you just won't sell anything. No daring required.

Don't get me wrong, she's been savvy in her domain purchases and lucky. That doesn't make her a bad person or a bad investor though, it's what everyone would want for themselves and she should bask in the success.

Apologies to the xyz smoke blowers association in advance ☺️

As I posted before, I am quite confident that all sales swetha posts, are REAL.
No scam bs.

But: it must be possible to discuss the interesting question, what leads to her success?

I think this is what this thread has done, as the public interest for it was quite high.

We see in the response.

(thread starter is toast by now....)

•••
But: it must be possible to discuss the interesting question, what leads to her success?

1. She own an impressive portfolio of one English word in .whatever
2. That .whatever got traction in the last 2 years, especially from Crypto/Web3/NFT companies. And here there are a lot of money.
3. She is smart enough to price her domains accordingly.

Last edited:
•••
Would be nice if Mods just delete this thread all together, bit ridiculous and slanderous IMO! Or at least move it from the “warnings and Alert” section smh ..I’d be pissed! Smh

@Bravo Mod Team

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back