About Dynadot auction.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

KahramanGenc

Established Member
Impact
Hello;
I have questions about Dynadot auction.

1- Do you have a balance system for after sales?
2- Can newly registered domains participate in the auction?
3- Does the recording company notice?
4- Do you send the fee by wire transfer?
Please respond individually.
I'm waiting for your answer.
Thanks..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Based on my knowledge:

I have no ideas...

only expiring domains in auctions...

I think so

pay through dynadot platform- visa, paypal, etc

•••
Hello;
I have questions about Dynadot auction.

Please respond individually.
I'm waiting for your answer.
Thanks..

I’ll answer in the order asked :)

1. Can you clarify what you mean regarding “a balance system for after sales”?
  2. No, the Expired Domain Auction is for domains that are already expired at Dynadot. Domains are generally put into the auction 30 days after expiration.
  3. Are you asking if the original owner gets notified when the domain is won in auction? If so, no, the system doesn’t send a notification email when an auction is won. If you were asking something else, let me know and I’ll be happy to answer.
  4. Dynadot supports several payment methods, including a bank wire; however, there is a minimum of $500 you would need to send for a wire.

Btw, thank you for the response @omelet!

•••
I’ll answer in the order asked :)

1. Can you clarify what you mean regarding “a balance system for after sales”?
  2. No, the Expired Domain Auction is for domains that are already expired at Dynadot. Domains are generally put into the auction 30 days after expiration.
  3. Are you asking if the original owner gets notified when the domain is won in auction? If so, no, the system doesn’t send a notification email when an auction is won. If you were asking something else, let me know and I’ll be happy to answer.
  4. Dynadot supports several payment methods, including a bank wire; however, there is a minimum of $500 you would need to send for a wire.

Btw, thank you for the response @omelet!

You are welcome Miss Dot.

My dynadot auction account just unfortunately got suspended b/c I missed a few times of payment. it was in summer time I just forgot to make payment on time, sometimes I thought you will automatically charge me just like Park.io.......I have spent around $4000USD at the dynadot auction market, unfortunately I can no longer bid.....

•••
I would be happy to take a look at your account. Can you use our contact form to email us your Dynadot account username? Or, I can search for the account with a domain name you own with us.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back