Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Aabove.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel

randypendleton.comTop Member
Impact
1,775
I just got AABOVE.COM It isn't on SEDO yet but I plan to put it on shortly. It's a simple typo of above.com. above.com has some interesting info: http://whois.domaintools.com/above.com Traffic aside, how do you think this domain should be valued?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Not a stellar typo but a typo nevertheless of a domain with decent traffic.
I'd say low-mid $xx at the most.
 
0
•••
I agree with the previous opinion, the typo is not really "easy" to fall in, low $xx from my point of view.

My 2 cents.

Eth.
 
0
•••
Thanks for your comments. I'll try to check traffic and tell you ppl what figures I'm looking at.
 
0
•••
Hi,

I don’t see much value without traffic considerations.

Good luck and take care,

Kevin
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back