Domain Empire

A way for us to help.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello, My name is Cameren.

My girlfriend recently came to me with a proposal to make a website that others could go to us for help with anything and have it be completely confidential and only between the "client" and the person contacted. We are doing it completely free and just want to help you out there who need help.

Its called 2nd Chance, and I love her idea for it, I found a quick css template out on the internet until I could design/code my own. I want any and all of you out there to go to it if you ever have any problems you just want to talk about, the contact info will always be kept completely confidential and no one else will ever know of your contact to either of us :).

Please just give a review or something of the service and again, its completely free and just out there to help those who need to talk to someone about anything. :)

Here is the URL 2nd Chance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great idea, I hope it really helps people. It is great to see there are some people out there that do care and will try and help.

•••
jackheskett said:
Great idea, I hope it really helps people. It is great to see there are some people out there that do care and will try and help.
Thanks :) the site is up and running for permanent now...and she isn't going to let me put my design up for the site so its staying as a template...(eww) But yea again thanks for the reply hope to get more and also people who are actually using it :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back