IT.COM

strategy A Normal Static Work Day From Home

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I’ve been asked over the years what my normal work day looks like. This can change day to day as an independent contractor and also depends if I am static or nomadic.
  • Static refers to working from my home base or designated office location.
  • Nomadic refers to working from different locations or while traveling.
Let’s take a short intermission break here from the routine list so I can point out that I do sometimes make a bagel with cream cheese or possibly another quick breakfast treat to go with the coffee. Though, it seems that more often than not, I end up with just a cup of coffee till I take a lunch break. Ok, back to the list…
Quick intermission break again from the routine list. Looks brain numbing and repetitive, doesn’t it? You get used to it after a while. I must add that there are times between breaks where I must attend to my son, who requires attention constantly. The wife and I trade off throughout the day to make it easier on both of us. Ok, back to the list we go…
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back