Dynadot

A massive thanks to the namePros forum!

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi guys,

I wanted to take the time to say a massive thank you for the help and advice over the past few weeks. Undoudtedly being new to domains, the advice was invaluable and it is greatly appreciated!

It even led to my first sale and a good profit, hopefully the first of many.

Thanks again!

Craig. :loveyou:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey serious I also wanted to take this time to say thanks since this thread was opened by craig to all you guys and the mods. I have always read the postings here since 2005 but never was a member. I always was thinking which forum I d like to become a member of? Then when I actually decided to be a member the decision was easy.

What I liked about name pros is that 1) the members seem to be more helpful than trying to talk about themselves. So by reading the threads I felt that they were really trying to be informative unlike other forums which were about themselves and accomplishments.

2) I also noticed that there was a huge change with the mods from 2006 2007 meaning I d notice people complaining in the forum for their postings and threads being deleted for no reason however from what I ve seen it seems like mods take extra care of the members and really take their time and evaluate the postings since then. I really do feel they genuinely love what they re doing. Which translates to happier members. Again I was not a member during that time but I could see from the sidelines.

Thanks so much everyone to make this such a great place.

•••
It sounds like NPs has a couple of great new members.
Nice to see the acknowledgements and appreciations. I
would guess you're both going to fit right in.

Good luck and good domaining to you both.

NN

•••
Namepros is great. I have been here for over 5 years now and without the advice from other members wouldn't have made some of the sales I have in the past!

Nice to see some new members appreciating the community.

Good luck to all! :)

•••
Being new around here, I agree with the above posts with all my heart. Even in this short period of time I learned a ton of things from this forum and keep learning every single time I browse the posts. So thanks to everyone contributing.

•••
Count me in - thank you very much!

•••
I've thanked everyone before and I say it again. Thanks to all the great people on this forum that have helped me drastically cut the learning curve.

If it wasn't for this forum I would've never bought a domain or known where or how to sell one. Since joining, I have made plenty of sales and learned a lot of useful information. :wave:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back