Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
Domain: a*l*u*m*i*n*i*u*m (.) t*v

aluminium (british spelling):
Aluminium is a light, strong, flexible, non-corrosive and infinitely recyclable metal. Aluminium is widely used in the transport, construction, packaging and electrical industries.

Please appraise it.

1649605543974.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The "TV" often represents content or viewing of some kind, not so sure what the plausible use is here. Stuff related to aluminium? Hmm. If the word was "platinum" or "gold", I could at least associate those with luxury. Not that sure on aluminium, especially in British spelling (requiring a British buyer specifically, probably). Take offers regardless

Last edited:
•••
The "TV" often represents content or viewing of some kind, not so sure what the plausible use is here. Stuff related to aluminium? Hmm. If the word was "platinum" or "gold", I could at least associate those with luxury. Not that sure on aluminium, especially in British spelling (requiring a British buyer specifically, probably). Take offers regardless
Yes, I know. Aluminium is recycling material. I don't say it would be very easy, but there many recycling related channels and companies out there.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back