A few questions regarding domain auctions on NP

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NameWell

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

could someone please answer the following:

1. I've recently tried to bump my domain auction thread and got this alert "Your latest reply was posted too soon after your previous post, so the thread was not bumped to the top of the thread list" But I couldn't find the appropriate timeframe anywhere. Does anyone know how long it has to be from my previous post?

2. If close to the end of the auction I'm not satisfied with the last bid, can I cancel the domain auction and delete the thread? Or am I obligated to wait till the end and sell the domain name to the last bidder?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
But I couldn't find the appropriate timeframe anywhere. Does anyone know how long it has to be from my previous post?

6 Hours.

If close to the end of the auction I'm not satisfied with the last bid, can I cancel the domain auction and delete the thread? Or am I obligated to wait till the end and sell the domain name to the last bidder?

You can not cancel auction if you got bids. You have to sell it to last bidder even if u r unsatisfied.

•••
•••
6 Hours.

You can not cancel auction if you got bids. You have to sell it to last bidder even if u r unsatisfied.
Thank you!

•••
upgrade your account than you can bump many times in a day.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back