Dynadot

auction A Few Great/Cheap Domains For Sale! - Kindle/Easter/Tutorial/Youtube

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today for sale are the following domains. Some come with websites, some don't. One even comes with a popular youtube channel that gets 15,000 views per month.

Domains For Sale:

KindleTouchForum. Org
The first domain could become a very popular website/forum for the amazon kindle touch. The kindle touch is a new e-reader that was launched by amazon not so long ago. I bought the exact domain "kindletouchforum.org" with plans to make a forum like name pros for the e reader, but I never got round to it, so the domain is up for sale.

Price: $25

DairyFreeEasterEggs. Net
NutFreeEasterEggs. Com

The next two domains can be sold together or individually. I bought these two domains just before easter of 2012. They were made into micro-niche websites. During easter over 80,000 people search for "dairy free easter eggs" and "nut free easter eggs" meaning these domains could become a big money maker for you during easter.

Price For One: $25
Price For Both: $35

TutorialAnt. Info
The last domain for sale was bought for the youtube channel: youtube.com/TutorialAnt the youtube channel comes as part of the sale and it includes around $70 that the channel has made via advertisements through adsense. For each video posted on the channel you could post a post on the website/domain. Im looking for around $100 for this domain as it comes with a youtube channel that gets 15,000 video views per month and it has over $70 in its adsense account.

Price: $100

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back