Established $900 per month net profit | 2 years Old | FlashsDeal - com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

capmobile22

Established Member
Impact
For my illness I need a lot of money and not able to control so I need to sale my all sites urgently. Definitely, I provide big discount for urgent/instant sale my business.

age almost one year and monthly net profit for last 3 months almost $900

Many keywords 1st rank on google and bing.

If you are interest to purchase please let me know immediately. I need urgent money so I need to sale fast.

Link: FlashsDeal.COM
Description: Made by Wordpress Premium Theme with premium plugin, Woocommerce. Purchase include domain and hosting
Minimum Price: $400
BIN: $999
Domain: (premium domain)
Domain Registrar: HOST-GATOR
Domain Expiry: Nov 5, 2021
Revenue:
I have attached here 3 months revenue data so please check it carefully.
Traffic: I have attached here 3 months traffic data so please check it carefully.
Payment Options: Paypal, Escrow, etc.

I have attached here the site financial and traffic proof so please check all carefully. If you want to check all via team viewer please let me know.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have attached here the site financial and traffic proof so please check all carefully. If you want to check all via team viewer please let me know.

Attachments

• ilzpsWC.png
    ilzpsWC.png
    194.8 KB · Views: 249
•••
•••
•••
•••
Website Down.

How do you get traffic?

•••
•••
Proof of ownership has been provided at this time.

Thread has been reopened.

•••
Website not loading.
Check URL.
Also, check pm too

•••
Traffic from ads and Google and posting

Show screenshot of stats from google Analytics->Acquisition->Overview, where your domain name is also included in screenshot.

•••
You showed revenue only for 3 months of the 2019 year. Show updated data, please, to confirm actual revenue proof.

•••
•••
•••
Show screenshot of stats from google Analytics->Acquisition->Overview, where your domain name is also included in screenshot.
i do not have google Analytics i'm going to change it to store and share revenue on here won't take me long to start selling at least 2 weeks

•••
•••

Attachments

• dec.PNG
    dec.PNG
    152.4 KB · Views: 174
  • feb.PNG
    feb.PNG
    141.7 KB · Views: 147
  • jan.PNG
    jan.PNG
    163 KB · Views: 170
  • total.PNG
    total.PNG
    194.8 KB · Views: 172
  • traffic.PNG
    traffic.PNG
    65.5 KB · Views: 155
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back